Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2012
By: darrenaw16 First Son 21 posts

My Life with PlayStation

2 replies 118 views Edited Dec 8, 2012
When I was about five years old my aunt married a man that would give me the gift that has held within me the desire to be with the PlayStation brand. He gave me the PlayStation One (The original) along with Spyro and a demo pack of Hot Shots Golf. I fell in love that second. Spyro is STILL my favorite game of all time, at least the original and not activision's "Spyro." I played it constantly, but still have yet to beat it. That's not the point, the point is that when he gave me that, I have had every other PlayStation system since. PlayStation One, PS2, PSP, PS3, and more recently the PS Vita. I have loved every single one of them, and honestly, I brag. I've never owned another system, only PlayStation. I mean why would I? It IS the best brand! Being so into games has lead me now to want to create my own games, and I'd want to be a PlayStation only company. Money isn't the issue, I just want to support the company that has been with me growing up. The best exclusives, the best system, the best controller even. You are the best, and I thank you for being with me throughout my childhood and into my adult life!
Merry Christmas,
darrenaw16
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: My Life with PlayStation

Dec 8, 2012

When I was a kid my nephew gave me his Playstation 1 with the nba games because I loved the game and the system, then after a few years has gone by my friend gave me his PSP which the screen broke and I fixed it and I am still using it, then it took me a few more years to get myself a PS3 Slim, and every since the PS1 I was always a big fan of Playstation. And I hope that I can get a PS3 Super Slim and the PS2 soon. I cant live with my Playstation. I think about it 24/7.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: My Life with PlayStation

Dec 11, 2012
Agreed! My friends keep trying to make me buy a 360, but I don't want to. All I NEED is PlayStation.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes