Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 08 2012
By: gtxgamer2 Splicer 82 posts

My Life as a Playstation Gamer.

0 replies 22 views Edited Apr 8, 2012

I don't even know where to start?! I have started off gaming very young, ever since i laid my eyes on a video game i KNEW that i was born to play video games. Ever since i got my Playstation for my 5th Birthday all i have done was play, and i would play for hours! Went to school came home and went right to playing video games. I played Resident Evil 1 & 2 with my dad, we practically gamed together whenever he got home from work and wanted to relax. My Favorite game for the Playstation was hands down Final Fantasy 7, that was the first game i have ever beat before and the feeling was amazing. I will never forget my Ps1.

Years later when Playstation 2 was released, I had to get my hands on it. The games, the graphics everything was just a huge leap for the way i viewed Video Games. I had sold my Ps1 with all the games an saved up every dollar i had to get one. My father had told me if i made almost half the money he would pay the rest, and he did. When i got my Ps2 the first games i got were Jak and Daxter, and Dark Cloud. The gaming experience was truly amazing, it was the first time ive played with a dual analog stick controller it was just different for me. My collection of games had only gotten bigger with every bit of penny i have saved. Video games are just my life, i wouldn't spend money on anything else. I loved my Ps2

Once i had heard the announcement of the Ps3, my jaw had dropped. As i did with my playstation, i sold my playstation 2 so save up every bit of money i could for a Playstation 3. But when i heard the launch price i didn't think i'd be able to get the money to buy it. I would work with my dad to get money to buy this new piece of hardware that everyone was talking about. It was launch day, and as i remember the lines were HUGE. It took me at least 2 hours and 30 minutes to get my brand spanking new console. I had finally gotten my console after the chaos that i have been through an took home 3 games with it, the games i got were; Call of Duty 3, Resistance: Fall of Man, and Ridge Racer 7. Playstation 3 was the first time i was introduced to an online experience, and it was just mind blowing. I would spend hours playing CoD and Resistance online, everything just standed out for me i knew that this was the new console i was going to love for years on. A few months after the slim was launched my Ps3 Fat died (R.I.P) I moved on an bought a slim, the sleek slim design i loved. Now i am a guy that wants alot of space on his ps3, so i bought a 500GB internal HDD. Since launch date to now i am proud to say i am part of the playstation family and love my ps3. Everyday that i have to work, i will save every bit of money i can to buy all the amazing games released on the Ps3

PsVita was released, I got my Wifi version of the handheld an a few games that im happy i bought. Uncharted: Goldent Abyss, Wipeout 2040, and Unit 13! I can't wait to see more games coming out for this handheld system, so excited!

Favorite Playstation Games of all time: Dark Cloud, Resident Evil 1&2, Gran Turismo 1&3, ICO, Shadow of Colossus, Resistance Series, Uncharted Series, Warhawk, Manhunt, GTA Series, BLACK, Timesplitters, Twisted Metal Series, Rachet and Clank, The Getaway, Fatal Frame, Turok, the list goes forever so im gonna stop here (:

I love being part of the Sony Family, Hopefully one day ill work my way up and have the honor to work with you guys!

Long.Live.Play!

Message 1 of 1 (22 Views)
0 Likes