Feb 13, 2013

dude I think you didn't get my point, I was agreeing with you 

Message 11 of 16 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Re: My Frustration with PS Plus

Feb 13, 2013

Every tuesday i wake b4 work hoping to find a glimmer of somehting useful...Yet week after week i get  crap like Guardians, Darksiders, and every other ganme thats  in Gamestops $10 and under bid, or NO ONE is buying... Seems like PS Plus was made to get us to play unpopular games "for free" in hopes to spark them up in a larger base...Since we pay for it, it may end up being cheaper to hjust vbuhy the ones u want from the psn, or gs...PSplus  is giving what, ONE full game title per month now?  yay timed trials, and avatars...  : /

Message 12 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 13, 2013

while i dont mind the mlesser known titles, and  do enjoy dungeon defenders and guardians(which is broken on ps3), i still want my big games to make my money worth it...For $50/yr, i could pick and cchoose exactly whsat i want instead of being dissa[ppointed week after week...which has now turned into month after month of dissappointment...If were only gonna get  one big game per month, it better be a good one...Not one to boiost sales for Darksiders 2, get more ppl playing guardians since its not  being widly played, or for the 5th month straight, ratchet n clank, infamous, etc...

Message 13 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Another garbage tier 'bottom barrel' game...Do they only put up 3+yr old game, or those NOT selling  on the psn? 

I will not be renewing ps+...Its just TOO many consecutive weeks of disappointing titles...Seems the vita gets more content too btw...Is the ps3 only getting 1 item/week from ps+ now, or is it just me?

Message 14 of 16 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 20, 2013

PESTARIO wrote:

Another garbage tier 'bottom barrel' game...Do they only put up 3+yr old game, or those NOT selling  on the psn? 

I will not be renewing ps+...Its just TOO many consecutive weeks of disappointing titles...Seems the vita gets more content too btw...Is the ps3 only getting 1 item/week from ps+ now, or is it just me?

Vanquish is a 2+ yr old game, not 3+ and a highly rated one at that. If it's not your type of game, well sorry, but I know a lot of people are excited about it.

IMO, PS+'s benefit is providing games one may not otherwise play. Sorry, but you were never promised a brand new AAA title every month. $50/yr is NOT a lot. You claim in your other post that, "For $50/yr, i could pick and cchoose exactly whsat i want instead of being dissa[ppointed week after week"...yes, you could spend that $50 on ONE AAA title, or you can get 30+ games via PS+ for the same amount. It's up to you.

Message 15 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I still don't know how Sony can make money off Plus but either way I pay into it and have certainly got my moneys worth. As mentioned before by someone else, Plus has introduced me to games I wouldn't have heard of or played before. At most there will be 1 week each month where nothing appeals to me. That's fine because I understand that other people may be really happy with what was dropped.

Sony cannot please everyone but IMO they are doing a fine job at it.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 16 of 16 (80 Views)
0 Likes