Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 03 2012
By: BLUELINKBR First Son 3 posts

My Favorite PlayStation Game That No One Else Knows About: Blade Kitten (PSN)

[ Edited ]
1 replies 56 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

Blade Kitten, it is a 2D platformer that uses 3D graphics that is based on a comic of the same name and tells the history of a bounty hunter called Kit Ballard. The gameplay gives you a lot of freedom in terms of movement, since you can climb on walls and ceilings, do double jumps, slide and run. The fighting system revolves into using flying swords called Gears (there are 4 on the game) to cut your enemies off distance (square do a close attack and circle a far attack), and it also create shields to protect yourself if you hold it with you (by holding the L2 button or square button), and while it doesn't seems THAT exciting to beat enemies (since there's no real combos), the main focus of the game is the exploration, where you can find secret items (and some may unlock new costumes for you to use) and secret areas if you look forward to it, making movement freedom a plus and giving it a good replay value if you like doing 100% on games and replaying stages to look for something new on it. Aside from all that, you are going to pay only 5 dollars on PSN for a good game from a genre that don't have much releases nowadays. If you like 2D platformers, exploration and good sci-fi histories this game is definately worth of your time. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2334 posts

Re: My Favorite PlayStation Game That No One Else Knows About: Blade Kitten (PSN)

Aug 3, 2012

I really like SOCOM.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)