Jul 28 2013
By: DEADMAN1333 First Son 6 posts

My Black Ops 2 doesn't work

1 replies 759 views Edited Jul 28, 2013
So all of a sudden everytime I put my bo2 in it doesn't load it makes the eject noise when I didn't hit the eject bottom I tried so many things to the disc and it's still not working. Can someone give me advice on how to fix it
Message 1 of 2 (759 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
9600 posts

Re: My Black Ops 2 doesn't work

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

I would suggest you enter safe more and rebuild the systems database.

Activating Safe Mode

Step 1: Turn off the PlayStation 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the unit till the Power light is red.

Step 2:

1. Touch and hold the Power button (do not remove your finger from the button). You will hear the first beep, meaning the PlayStation 3 is powering on.
  2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.
  3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (Power light is red).

Step 3:

1. Touch and hold the Power button (again, do not remove your finger from the button). As in Step 2, you will hear the first beep, again for the PlayStation 3 to power on.
  2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.
  3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep. At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button."
    1. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep. At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button."
    2. Connect a USB cable to the controller and the PlayStation 3 and press the PS button to enter Safe Mode.
    3. You will now see the Safe Mode menu.

Once you're in safe mode, select option number 4 which is to rebuild system database, this will defrag any fragmented files from your system. It may or may not fix the problem , but it's worth a try.

Message 2 of 2 (741 Views)