Jan 23 2014
By: heGOTmeAGAIN I Only Post Everything 1050 posts

My Biggest Fear Regarding the PS4 No Longer Exists

[ Edited ]
1 replies 296 views Edited Jan 23, 2014

My Biggest fear regarding the PS4 no longer exists.

If anyone was following the leaded to the launch of the PS4 and XB1 there was much discussion about

the PS4 getting restraints and handcuffs. There were many critics, gaming sources and internet chatter stating

the power of the PS4 would be toned down as to not create disparity between the 2 consoles.

Well here we are. Most all cross plat games have not been programmed to keep things even.

I am grateful to all the developers for seeing what they could get from the next gens.

My purchase of the PS4 was the right choice.

Examples

The whole 1080p or 720p means nothing to the person that gets the lower resolution.

The whole FPS issue means nothing to the lower.

The definitive versions are on the PS4 this time around and it still means nothing.

The latest.

The Youtube problems for MS.

The XB1 forums. I still have a user there but I have grown tired of the restraints.

If you create a thread comparing or discussing anything regarding the PS4 and XB1 it's locked almost immediately.

It's really a shame what MS has and is doing as I was at one time considering the XB1 as I own a 360. Never again.

If a dog bites you it's the dogs fault, if it bites you again it's your fault.

Thank You Sony for backing the gamers and developers this time around.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 1 of 2 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: My Biggest Fear Regarding the PS4 No Longer Exists

Jan 23, 2014

heGOTmeAGAIN wrote:

My Biggest fear regarding the PS4 no longer exists.

If anyone was following the leaded to the launch of the PS4 and XB1 there was much discussion about

the PS4 getting restraints and handcuffs. There were many critics, gaming sources and internet chatter stating

the power of the PS4 would be toned down as to not create disparity between the 2 consoles.

Well here we are. Most all cross plat games have not been programmed to keep things even.

I am grateful to all the developers for seeing what they could get from the next gens.

My purchase of the PS4 was the right choice.

Examples

The whole 1080p or 720p means nothing to the person that gets the lower resolution.

The whole FPS issue means nothing to the lower.

The definitive versions are on the PS4 this time around and it still means nothing.

The latest.

The Youtube problems for MS.

The XB1 forums. I still have a user there but I have grown tired of the restraints.

If you create a thread comparing or discussing anything regarding the PS4 and XB1 it's locked almost immediately.

It's really a shame what MS has and is doing as I was at one time considering the XB1 as I own a 360. Never again.

If a dog bites you it's the dogs fault, if it bites you again it's your fault.

Thank You Sony for backing the gamers and developers this time around.

Companies and Devs got to start writing and taking advantage of the hard ware. If they dont it could cause those Devs or companies to loose buisness and sales. I never read or heard anything about the PS4 being towned down by anyone. Devs will continue to push the hardware as far as the can as time passes. We will only see things get better.

Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)
0 Likes