Jul 30 2013
By: WrekGar Hekseville Citizen 277 posts

Music Unlimited on PS4

3 replies 88 views Edited Jul 30, 2013

Does anybody know if we will be able to use Music Unlimited or music saved on the PS4s HD while we play our games? I will be upgrading my PS4 to either a 1TB Hybrid drive or just a regular 2TB HDD and will most likely store some music on it. Not a big fan of videogame music and listening to my own would be GREAT!

Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)
Fender Bender
3549 posts

Re: Music Unlimited on PS4

Jul 30, 2013

I have not heard anything announced

WrekGar wrote:

Does anybody know if we will be able to use Music Unlimited or music saved on the PS4s HD while we play our games? I will be upgrading my PS4 to either a 1TB Hybrid drive or just a regular 2TB HDD and will most likely store some music on it. Not a big fan of videogame music and listening to my own would be GREAT!

I have not heard anything announced but that sounds like a great idea.

Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Jul 30, 2013

WrekGar wrote:

truee! search Phillip Santana on MusicUnlimited

Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Since you will be able to swap apps and even open a web browser with a game open, and stuff like that, and since you have the option of in-game music on Vita, I have no doubt whatsoever this will be true for PS4.

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 4 of 4 (66 Views)