Mar 19 2012
By: Emerald_Swords MVP Support 9304 posts

Music Unlimited App

5 replies 12 views Edited Mar 19, 2012

Has anyone tried this app yet? You get a 30 day trial for the premium tier and it's pretty solid so far,they have a vast selection of artists and you can play music while playing a game but it has to be in "Offline mode" where you're not streaming the music.

https://music.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

Message 1 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Re: Music Unlimited App

Mar 19, 2012

Been thinking about getting this app. Do you get to keep the songs permanently is your vita music library? I dont want another monthly bill. But may subscribe if I get to keep the music I download for keeps. If I can no longer access my music after I stop paying for music unlimited theres no point for me. Tell me basically how it works please.

Message 2 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Mar 19, 2012

I am a bit unimpressed with that app. The music doesn't even play if you press the Home button? Lol.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 3 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9304 posts

Mar 19, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

I am a bit unimpressed with that app. The music doesn't even play if you press the Home button? Lol.

Please visit my PlayStation blog at playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

You need to save the songs in your offline playlist in order for the music to play.

Message 4 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9304 posts

Mar 19, 2012

DARKADVEZARI wrote:

Been thinking about getting this app. Do you get to keep the songs permanently is your vita music library? I dont want another monthly bill. But may subscribe if I get to keep the music I download for keeps. If I can no longer access my music after I stop paying for music unlimited theres no point for me. Tell me basically how it works please.

You don't keep the music.

Message 5 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Mar 19, 2012

I have been a subsriber since it first came out and been loving it. Now with the offline option it is even better. It's  notfor everyone obviously but it is a great option to having unlimited music for a monthly fee as opposed to using  the memory for music loaded to the music player. It's all based on choice and comfortability.

Message 6 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes