Dec 18 2012
By: AngelAyla Lombax Warrior 119 posts

Multiplayer not working correctly.

1 replies 91 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

Alright. I bought AC3 in November and for a couple weeks in Nov I played the multiplayer on ACB, ACR, and AC3 all. I was having no issues with it at all.

I stopped playing for a couple weeks and yesterday I went back to the games. Now I cannot connect to any sessions or friends at all. It says under Upload "Bad" and every time I do get in a match, as soon as it starts it says I was DC from the host. When I attempt to connect to a friend it tells me to check my network connection. Making MP impossible to play now. 

I have not changed any settings at all from when I was able to play. 

I have reset my modem. My router is built into my modem so my PS3 is directly into the modem already. Wired, of course. 

My connection is Nat 2, and 42 Mbps. 

The ONLY thing that has changed was my getting a new television on friday and hooking the ps3 up to HDMI. However I doubt this is the cause. 

I have called my ISP who have tested and confirmed everything on my end is fine, and I did talk to a rep that also has a PS3 system and is familiar with the setup.

This is also effecting my online play with other games such as Playstation Home, etc. Also the PS3 started randomly freezing.

So I am at a loss of what to do now, and hoping the PSN community could be of some help, and it would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Multiplayer not working correctly.

Jan 15, 2013

Any help would be great...?

Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)
0 Likes