Highlighted
Jan 28 2012
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7393 posts

Multiplayer demos ? Betas ? pre orders off psn ?

3 replies 17 views Edited Jan 28, 2012

hey guys i have question for all of you future vita owners

1. what do you guys think of promotions like include an early access to Little Big Planet online multiplayer demo if you get ModNation Racers Road Trip ? how about get Unit 13 and be part of Resistance Burning Skies beta / multiplayer demo ?

2. what you guys think about pre order games off psn ?

Message 1 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: Multiplayer demos ? Betas ? pre orders off psn ?

Jan 29, 2012

1. I really like promotions like that. It gives people a chance to try out games that they might be on the fence about or it gives them a reason to try a game they might not have given a second look before (depending on the situation).

2. If there was some kind of incentive for pre-ordering a game on PSN then I could see that working. Otherwise there isn't much point since they won't run out of the game.

Message 2 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Jan 29, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

1. what do you guys think of promotions like include an early access to Little Big Planet online multiplayer demo if you get ModNation Racers Road Trip ? how about get Unit 13 and be part of Resistance Burning Skies beta / multiplayer demo ?

It would be cool but I don't think they would have you preorder games from playstation network.

It's too much of a security risk to have everything on playstation network like this

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Jan 29, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

It would be cool but I don't think they would have you preorder games from playstation network.

It's too much of a security risk to have everything on playstation network like this

CELS178Medium-1

they have done it before and they keep doing it with other platforms

Message 4 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes