Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Re: Move needs games.. Ideas??

Oct 11, 2012

All we know right now is 2013. I'm sure we will get a date next year.

Message 11 of 16 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

All we know right now is 2013. I'm sure we will get a date next year.

I'd hope! Haha I was really wishing for it to be out by this month for halloween! haha. But yeah, I just noticed earlier it was tba '13. =/

Might be Oct. of next year, which will be cool. I just hate knowing about games I anticipate for and having to wait it out! lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Honor means that a man is not exceptional; fame, that he is.
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 12 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4463 posts

Oct 14, 2012

It's been confirmed that the new Need for Speed Most Wanted also will use the Move and the new move steering wheel.

Message 13 of 16 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

It's been confirmed that the new Need for Speed Most Wanted also will use the Move and the new move steering wheel.

Eh, I already have a G27 wheel with the shifter and pedals and everything lol don't need a move wheel.. I think driving is one of the only games i can think of that really doesn't need motion features since you're going to be sitting down anyways. If you have a wheel, any type of wheel then it will make the driving game. Plus I'm hoping Need for Speed will have great driving simulation.. NFS typically doesn't which is a huge downside with it.. Because I LOVE street racing games and being able to free roam around cities with cops and customize your vehicle and everything, but when the driving isn't realistic it really takes the potential fun it could have out of it. I have GT5 and it's amazing, but the downside of course there isn't cities to drive around with traffic and cops. And I know it's not supposed to, just hoping for a driving game that will have both features..

Wow I went off-topic there.. lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fame is something which must be won; honor, only something which must not be lost."
Photobucket
Message 14 of 16 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
601 posts

Oct 21, 2012
I can already tell you Need for Speed won't be realistic. Need for Speed has almost always been arcade. Not saying its Midnight Club levels of arcade(two wheel driving), but it's never been and really shouldn't be a driving sim.

You saw what happened with Shift....
Message 15 of 16 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 24, 2012

RavageX wrote:
I can already tell you Need for Speed won't be realistic. Need for Speed has almost always been arcade. Not saying its Midnight Club levels of arcade(two wheel driving), but it's never been and really shouldn't be a driving sim.

You saw what happened with Shift....

Definitely. And yes, Shift was horrible. Although, I only played the demo but it was enough for me to tell how bad that game was. I definitely am not trusting NFS or Midnight Club for realistic driving. But as I stated before, I would LOVE for someone somehow to make a street racing driving sim.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 16 (229 Views)
0 Likes