Jan 24, 2013
Error code with my voucher as well.
Message 11 of 23 (1,137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Re: Motorstorm RC complete edition DLC problem

Jan 25, 2013

Evo does it again. At least their consistent.  Better stay on twitter for more info. We scared Evo off long ago!  

Please do not hold your breath! You will die!

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Message 12 of 23 (1,131 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Tried calling Sony about that complete edition error code issue. They couldn't figure it out either. At this rate, I doubt we're ever going to get the proper complete edition.
Message 13 of 23 (1,071 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Seems to be working now.  But the Patriot Enforcer is not included in the Vita version of the bundle...?

Message 14 of 23 (1,004 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Do you buy the bundle or use the voucher? I trying using the voucher it doesn't work for me.

Message 15 of 23 (987 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I bought the Complete RC Edition, but it still works only as a demo. All the DLC was included in the download, but everytime I try playing it stays on trial mode.

Somewhere I read that I could redownload but still no joy. Still trial version.

Who do I go to? What's their e-mail address?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Message 16 of 23 (984 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

I used the voucher - brought me to a download screen listing 99 items ready to download, both for PS3 and PS Vita. Selecting the "download" button does nothing - I had to download each item individually. As soon as you enter the code (or use the voucher), all these items are added to your download list, so you can dl them from there too. There seems to be a lot of items missing (all the "passes" which unlock parts of the game, the vehicle I mentioned earlier - ironically, the missing files were in the "incomplete" bundle I had downloaded back in December, but the older bundle is expired, so the passes are probably active on my PS3 since that version was working at the time, but I can't copy the Vita version of those files anymore on my Vita, and those items are no longer in my download history ).

It looks like this voucher is only for the items that were missing from the "incomplete" bundle, and they have fixed the Vita version, which can now be installed, but I can't redownload the add-ons I had downloaded back then...  And I've erased all the add-ons on my Vita from the "incomplete" bundle, as I didn't want to keep them in memory (the game itself wouldn't install), so I'm missing all the passes and onecar from the Vita version...  Looks like something slipped through the cracks...

Also, what I don't understand is that the "complete" bundle is now back on the ps store, but doesn't show as "purchased"... 

Message 17 of 23 (980 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 31, 2013

They fixed the "complete" bundle for new buyers but for some of the old buyers are out of luck. Look like you got lucky with the voucher since everytime I try to reedem the voucher, I get an error. I was thinking about asking for a refund and rebuy the "complete" bundle.

Message 18 of 23 (950 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I'm still getting the error. :smileymad:  I hardly have any RC downloads in my download list from when I first attempted it before the fix... and this new one still isn't working for me.

Message 19 of 23 (891 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I called the customer services and they told me to email the voucher code to them. I got the voucher code from the email (it is a same code) and entered in the code. The code did work for me. So I am not sure if I am allowed to provide you the customer services email address but I can say try calling Sony customer services and explain the problem.  I got all the add-ons and I can confirmed it is workiing properly. 

Message 20 of 23 (830 Views)
0 Likes