Feb 25 2012
By: RCL First Son 29 posts

Motorstorm PSP or SOCOM PSP Games work on PS VITA?

3 replies 33 views Edited Feb 25, 2012

Has anyone been able to try and see if Motorstorm Arctic Edge or any of the other SOCOM titles outside of SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Tactical Strike work on the PS Vita?

And yes I do know about the list here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/09/how-to-download-psp-titles-to-ps-vita/

Asking because Little Big Planet as well as many other games not on the list do work....

Thanks for your responses!

Message 1 of 4 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Re: Motorstorm PSP or SOCOM PSP Games work on PS VITA?

Feb 25, 2012

I'm not really sure.  I guess the best way is either trial and error or to see if you can find a website that already has a compiled list of games that aren't on the list that work.  I saw a video of someone's Vita in the UK and there were way more PSP games in his PSN store than in ours, so I don't know if they just need to update the Store in the US or what.

Message 2 of 4 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Feb 25, 2012

From what I understand not yet. Which is a bit upsetting because I have motorstorm on the psp, and it is a great game.

Message 3 of 4 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
82 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Well I know if you download from the ps3 to the ps vita it should work.Just like you said lbp works i try it but it has to come from the ps3 to the vita.psp Demos dont work i already try

Message 4 of 4 (33 Views)
0 Likes