May 08 2012
By: Death_Comes_Slow Wastelander 623 posts

More than just a little bit out of place...

3 replies 13 views Edited May 8, 2012

Just as the title has suggested; this is going to be completely out of place and "off topic" Truth is I am personally getting very bored with the current trend of this forum so I am gonna break up the monotony for a change. If you do like it, or if I have upset you with this, well write your congressman about it or someone who cares to hear it. Cause I promise you I could not care any less about it.

So then, lets get to it shall we. The following video features two very unique and talented people both giving solo performances first, then a final "duet" of sorts. Now the first one in the video is Nathan "Flute Box" Lee and I am pretty sure if you don't already know who he is you are in for a treat. There really are not many other people who can do anything like this. The only drawback is that there is only so much he can do. In truth you might notice that granted his "trick" is pretty cool; he still is a one trick pony. So now we meet the one, the only, BeardyMan. If you can please try and at least make it to the second guy in this video. I don't even need to say much once you have seen what he can do. BeardyMan is just plain Sick. Nothing else to say about it so yeah.... here is the afore mentioned performance from a special event shot at Google's UK  Headquarters... Enjoy!

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 1 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Re: More than just a little bit out of place...

May 8, 2012

Oh yeah, and PS Vita Rocks! Mortal Kombat is sick, Ranked #45 on Unit 13, Uncharted was epic, and can't wait for Gravity Rush. I am proud to  say, I love my Vita!!!

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 2 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6916 posts

May 8, 2012

There is an off topic forum, you know.  If you are bored of the stuff on the Vita forums, look there for a while.

Message 3 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
623 posts

May 9, 2012

Nah bro, its not that I am actually fed up or anything, but rather had the thought today to try and do something out of the norm and break the complaint rut we seem to keep falling into. Thanks for the info about the alternative forums Bro!

David Icke
Message 4 of 4 (13 Views)
0 Likes