Jul 05 2012
By: VR_SOLDIER First Son 2 posts

More, randomly found free games on PSN???

4 replies 269 views Edited Jul 5, 2012

So I was searching through all the PSN games and came across two so far that didn't show up in the regular monthly free games update, nor in the PSN other free games section. One was Abe's Odyssee (Which I had already bought anyway,) the other was Two Worlds II Velvet GOTY Edition. I was wondering why these randomly showed up when I clicked (pressed x) on them. Only after I did that did they show up as free. Could it be that they were past PSN free games that I had missed out on before? I'm not complaining at all Smiley Happy but really confused. Anyone else experienced, or have an answer for this?

Message 1 of 5 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: More, randomly found free games on PSN???

Jul 5, 2012
Abe's Oddysee shows up free for me but if u go to select it, it says cannot select this item currently
Message 2 of 5 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 5, 2012

It's all so strange... I'm still downloading Two Worlds and am going to play it when it's done installing. I'm positive that it wasn't only the trial version or else I wouldn't have posted about it here. The Abe's Oddysee thing is certainly an enigma that eludes me at the moment. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 5 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jul 5, 2012
Im seeing 2 worlds as 34.99 There is a trial version

Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
7087 posts

Jul 5, 2012

VR_SOLDIER wrote:

So I was searching through all the PSN games and came across two so far that didn't show up in the regular monthly free games update, nor in the PSN other free games section. One was Abe's Odyssee (Which I had already bought anyway,) the other was Two Worlds II Velvet GOTY Edition. I was wondering why these randomly showed up when I clicked (pressed x) on them. Only after I did that did they show up as free. Could it be that they were past PSN free games that I had missed out on before? I'm not complaining at all Smiley Happy but really confused. Anyone else experienced, or have an answer for this?

Abe's Oddysee has been offered for PS+ before (twice).  Are you sure you didn't get it from PS+?  Maybe it thinks you did, or is just confused since it's a game you have downloaded which has also been on PS+.  I might see what it says for me, later.  Two Worlds 2 is a full game trial from not too long ago.  In my experience, the FGTs that have been offered during your subscription will remain available until you download them.

Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)
0 Likes