Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2012
By: gazeskyward First Son 3 posts

More players to add to Virtua Tennis 4

1 replies 1049 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

I love Virtua Tennis 4, and I see there are twice as many male players than female players on it. I like the players that are on there already, but I'm wondering if there can be an update to add a few players, or the option to download extra players. The mens list is pretty nice and contains all the top stars that have been in the Virtua Tennis series. But, the females are missing. I like that Serena Williams, Lindsay Davenport, Jennifer Capriati, Victoria Azarenka, and so forth should be added to the game in an update, if possible. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (1,049 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: More players to add to Virtua Tennis 4

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

gazeskyward wrote:

I love Virtua Tennis 4, and I see there are twice as many male players than female players on it. I like the players that are on there already, but I'm wondering if there can be an update to add a few players, or the option to download extra players. The mens list is pretty nice and contains all the top stars that have been in the Virtua Tennis series. But, the females are missing. I like that Serena Williams, Lindsay Davenport, Jennifer Capriati, Victoria Azarenka, and so forth should be added to the game in an update, if possible. 

I would assume with the amount of time Virtua Tennis 4 has been out that would have happened already. The thing with getting all stars like that onto a game is not necessarily that easy.

Their agent's may not even want them to be a apart of the game or not see it as a seccessful venture to waste resources on. Plus those people are hella busy and it takes a lot of money to just pull them out and put them into your game unless they offer to be apart of it which most won't.

I mean they are brands practically and you are going to have to pay for their branding in your game. So it is probably unlikely Virtua Tennis 4 would ever see an update like that as it would cost them a lot of money.

To answer your question about adding people, the only way to add characters of your own would be a mod, which PS Vita games can't truly be modded so in that instance no you can't somehow add your players of choice.

Speaking of the game I need to buy it, I just can't afford all the **bleep** games I want right now. So many.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (1,035 Views)
0 Likes