Nov 11 2011
By: submission44 Wastelander 758 posts

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite questions

8 replies 826 views Edited Nov 11, 2011

O.k some questions about monster hunter freedom unite:

1.  Want to buy this, will I need the download version to be able to play adhoc with my son when I get the vita?

2.  Any info on if monster hunter will be one of the games that will be able to connect psp to ps vita?

3.  Why is it 19.99 on the ps store? It'sconsidered a psp FAVORITE why is it not 9.99?

4.  Is the new monster hunter game really a 3ds exclusive? Is it possible that it could be released on the Vita also?

5.  Optional.  More of a statement really.. I can't believe this game got such low ratings. I just play the demo and I think it's one of the best games for the psp.

Message 1 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite questions

Nov 11, 2011

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, is one of the best PSP game ever, even better than Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.

you don't really need to get the Downloadable version to play with the PS Vita. so far I only see MHP3rd running on the Vita.

also wish they make a Monster Hunter Game for the PS Vita

but if you are planning to play it on the Vita, should get the downloadable version to save some money.

Message 2 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Nov 11, 2011

submission44 wrote:

O.k some questions about monster hunter freedom unite:

1.  Want to buy this, will I need the download version to be able to play adhoc with my son when I get the vita?

2.  Any info on if monster hunter will be one of the games that will be able to connect psp to ps vita?

3.  Why is it 19.99 on the ps store? It'sconsidered a psp FAVORITE why is it not 9.99?

4.  Is the new monster hunter game really a treay-es (censored due to forum's ToS) exclusive? Is it possible that it could be released on the Vita also?

5.  Optional.  More of a statement really.. I can't believe this game got such low ratings. I just play the demo and I think it's one of the best games for the psp.

1. The only way to play PSP games is to download them from PS Store.
  2. Ad-hoc and online multiplayer are supported for PSP games on PS Vita.
  3. It is up to the publisher to discount their games. Everyonce in a while there are discounts.
  4. This was not clarifiedy by Capcom. It was just revealed by Capcom to be released on the treaty-es and no more news has been revealed since the day it was reveleaed. Before all the reveal, at least one Capcom repreestative did say they where likely to make Monster Hunter for both the treaty-es and the PS Vita. Again, not much happening for the PS Vita front.

What demo?

Message 3 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Nov 11, 2011

I'm sorry I should have clarified.  The demo is from my son's psp..Monster hunter freedom unite Demo. My question is will i be able to connect my Vita to his psp 3000and ply this game.  I actually downloaded the entire game today it's unbelievable!  Glad to here a new onster hunter  MIGHT be available on the Vita also! 

Message 4 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Nov 12, 2011

submission44 wrote:

I'm sorry I should have clarified.  The demo is from my son's psp..Monster hunter freedom unite Demo. My question is will i be able to connect my Vita to his psp 3000and ply this game.  I actually downloaded the entire game today it's unbelievable!  Glad to here a new onster hunter  MIGHT be available on the Vita also! 

Yeah, my "2" response (last post) clarifies it and there is a PS Vita FAQ out there which confirms that.

Message 5 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Nov 13, 2011

Thx for the confirmation,  I can't wait to play MH Unite with my son.  If I had a Ps3 I.d get in one of those adhoc parties now.. I HOPE the new MH game is epic!!!!

Message 6 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Nov 18, 2011
Message 7 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 8, 2012

monster hunter portable 3rd is completely amazing concerning graphics gameplay and hunting options (monsters and maps). this game is all around awesome and is great for players who want to keep a game for a while and level-up so to speak(upgrade). from monsters larger than a two story home all the way to the size of a five year old theres something for everyone concerning difficulty. 

Message 8 of 9 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

May 30, 2013

Wanna Play sometime?

Message 9 of 9 (291 Views)
0 Likes