Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Re: Modnation Racer - Cool!

Feb 25, 2012

Today after I got robbed of finishing 1st place within sight of the finish line twice because of rubber banding I am kinda soured towards the game. It's not as bad as Mario Kart but still, to ace all the corners and keep the boost high through three laps only to get hit by a level three sonic barrage at the last moment seems like a cheap way to make the game difficult.

I have a track called mr toad's wild ride. We should upvote each other haha.

Message 11 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Feb 25, 2012

ActionX1 wrote:

Does anyone know how difficult the trophies are? And is there a lot of online trophies ?

Most are pretty easy, there are a few that require you uploaded stuff to be downloaded 10 times, which I'm finding hard lol

Message 12 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Feb 25, 2012

SnWnMe wrote:

Today after I got robbed of finishing 1st place within sight of the finish line twice because of rubber banding I am kinda soured towards the game. It's not as bad as Mario Kart but still, to ace all the corners and keep the boost high through three laps only to get hit by a level three sonic barrage at the last moment seems like a cheap way to make the game difficult.

I have a track called mr toad's wild ride. We should upvote each other haha.

I'll look for it and then download it   Yea.. I've lost like that a few times haha..  I still find it fun though

Message 13 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Feb 26, 2012

This was the only title i have purchased for the Vita so far (except a few psp ones from the PS Store), and i must say, i'm addicted! I never knew what this game was about, but figured it was a racing game, so it shouldnt be too bad. its like freaking Diddy Kong racing + Mario Kart on steroid! Such a great game, endless content and amazing customizations for both ur rider and ride!

Message 14 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 26, 2012

I start to create new mods and karts add me to see my mods and karts if u want! ID:   x-JulianC-x

Message 15 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 26, 2012

I havent played mod racer yet . I got little big planet to work on vita and playing that. I havent played it. I got it free as part of the welcome back package

Message 16 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Got the qife on mod nation and had to steal back the Vita from her after she started bui,lding her 8th mod.

I may have to hide the game chip so she gets her work done... as bad as the boy

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Message 17 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Sure I will download your stuff.  My ID is DCH74. 

So far all I have uploaded is a cart I call Boss 302 and a Mod called It's Me!

But I am working on other stuff. Why is that this version doesn't have the story mode videos that the PSP version had.  They were hilarious!

I am trying to get that trophy for having 10 downloads by others.  So far I have no one download mine.  Anyway I wish they add adhoc party to this game because I there is nobody around here that I can play to get the adhoc trophies.

Message 18 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

DCH74 wrote:

But I am working on other stuff. Why is that this version doesn't have the story mode videos that the PSP version had.  They were hilarious!

I am trying to get that trophy for having 10 downloads by others.  So far I have no one download mine.  Anyway I wish they add adhoc party to this game because I there is nobody around here that I can play to get the adhoc trophies.

i have platinumed the game, you know how i got my adhoc race trophy? i went to the playstation lounge in NY and set up my game with one of the vitas on display there lol, anyways if you want i can download your stuff to help you with your trophies.

btw i freaking love the game, only thing missing is online multiplayer.

Message 19 of 20 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 18, 2012

DCH74 wrote:

ok i have downloaded and gave 5 stars on both of your creations and it is true thats how you used to look like when you were younger? lol ok have fun with the game.

Message 20 of 20 (130 Views)
0 Likes