Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2012
By: LionFranco First Son 6 posts

Mod Nation Vita...no online play?

20 replies 21 views Edited Jan 12, 2012

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/ModNation-Racers-General/Road-Trip-No-Online-racing-and-No-Mo...

I mean, seriously? I love Mod Nation on the PS3, and i actually gave my copy to a friend because I expected online play (even if not crossplatform) on the Vita version.

This has officially turned it into a no buy for me, and i was going to buy it at launch.

Please tell me that this is just a horrible mistake or that this will be patched in later!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: Mod Nation Vita...no online play?

Jan 12, 2012

seems like they ran out of time!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 12, 2012

There are already 2 or 3 other racers launching with the system, they should just delay it to add the online play. I was VERY excited to play this on the Vita, and now i'll probably get Army Corps of Hell instead.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jan 12, 2012

Just heard about this... this is terrible they should just delay it. No wonder its $29.99.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Jan 12, 2012

I am really suprised by this. Why give you such a big open racing game and then say 'well you can just play it by yourself'. It seems mad. Online play for racers is pretty standard stuff isn't it?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 12, 2012

They did this so it would be compatible with both models of the ps vita. So that the people who are playing "online" with the 3g vita using 3g can play against the people with the wifi vita. Although I am with you guys in wishing it had a true online mode but it won't stop me from buying the game but most likely i will get it later on (maybe June or July).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 12, 2012

They HAVE to delay the game to have online play. Without online play the game is INCOMPLETE.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 12, 2012

Very disappointed in this news. Not going to buy now. What a shame.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 12, 2012

It's got nothing what so ever to do with that.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 13, 2012

BK, you seem to be in the know. Do you have any idea if they intend to add online multiplayer support in the future?

This was one of my most anticipated games and was going to buy it day one, but without online play, it has really sunk to very low on my priority list, and i'm not so sure it is on my list at all anymore.

If there is the promise of online multiplayer racing in the future, i'll purchase it on that hope, but at this time i cant see it being worth a purchase, and i think this would turn off ALOT of prospective owners of the game. I know it has turned off a bunch of people at other forums that i go to regularly.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (21 Views)
0 Likes