Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 08 2013
By: valentintear First Son 8 posts

Missing numbers in a PSN card

19 replies 934 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

Please, I need help to identify the 6 missing digits. I appreciate any help you can give me, I really need the code.

parte borrosa.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (934 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5652 posts

Re: Missing numbers in a PSN card

Feb 8, 2013

I think the missing part of the code is.....U R - S O L.

But seriously. If you have the Receipt for the card, take the Receipt and the card back to the store. Maybe they can do something. 

Or, You can call Sony PlayStation Support at (800) 345-SONY. This is the same phone number as (800) 345-7669. You have the serial number of the card and the Receipt, explain what happened to Sony, maybe they can do something.

pitS3LH.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (927 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5025 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Call up Sony, make sure you have the receipt and they'll be able to generate a new code for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (918 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:
Call up Sony, make sure you have the receipt and they'll be able to generate a new code for you.

While I hate to disagree on this one.:smileywink:  Sony will do NOTHING.  Your best recourse would be to go back to the store you bought it from.

I have had a little experience with Sony and their PSN Cards, so I am fairly certain with my advice.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (910 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5742 posts

Feb 8, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

I think the missing part of the code is.....U R - S O L.

<snip>

Would like author's permission to use this in the future.  Too funny!

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (909 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5999 posts

Feb 8, 2013
It wouldn`t do anything to return to the store, they will not give you a new code, and will not return your money.

Also, sony won`t generate a new code for you, but they can tell you what code was on your card.

I have to disagree with Moblesuit. I once had this happen to me, so I called sony, they gave me an e-mail address and some instructions. (which included scanning the recipt and PSN card.) once I sent all information to that e-mail address and they varifed I did by that PSN card, they sent me an e-mail with the code that was on my card.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (902 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5025 posts

Feb 8, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

While I hate to disagree on this one.:smileywink:  Sony will do NOTHING.  Your best recourse would be to go back to the store you bought it from.

I have had a little experience with Sony and their PSN Cards, so I am fairly certain with my advice.

Moble

Thing is, most retailers won't offer exchanges or reimbursements for these cards.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (900 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Thanks for the advice but I have already tried. The thing is that Iam from Argentina and when I contacted support they told me that I had to call support from my region, and here they will not do anything, plus, here is impossible to even see a PSN card. This one I bought it in BestBuy and I was thinking in contacting them but I don't know if they will do something.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (892 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Feb 8, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:
It wouldn`t do anything to return to the store, they will not give you a new code, and will not return your money.

Also, sony won`t generate a new code for you, but they can tell you what code was on your card.

I have to disagree with Moblesuit. I once had this happen to me, so I called sony, they gave me an e-mail address and some instructions. (which included scanning the recipt and PSN card.) once I sent all information to that e-mail address and they varifed I did by that PSN card, they sent me an e-mail with the code that was on my card.

So you are the one.  You are the one person Sony has ever helped in a situation like this, with no fuss, arguing or shutting you down on the phone line?  Wow, I am honored to meet the one.

Do as chaos says OP, you could be number 2.  Good luck, let me know what they say. I am anxious to hear this one.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (886 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Feb 8, 2013

valentintear wrote:

Thanks for the advice but I have already tried. The thing is that Iam from Argentina and when I contacted support they told me that I had to call support from my region, and here they will not do anything, plus, here is impossible to even see a PSN card. This one I bought it in BestBuy and I was thinking in contacting them but I don't know if they will do something.

You mean to tell me 1-800-345-SONY did not help you?  That cannot be!  Did you tell them Chaos told you to call?

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (885 Views)
0 Likes