Apr 17 2012
By: Sinistradian Wastelander 664 posts

Missing AR Card With New Vita?

4 replies 160 views Edited Apr 17, 2012

So I downloaded a free game from the PS Store for the Vita (Cant remember the name of it now) and when I started it up, it asked me to use me AR cards. I have had my Vita for a week now and have never used the AR card and just left them in the box. However, when I got my AR cards out, it looks as if Sony didn't put in the AR #1 card in the box. What can I do?

Thanks,

Sinistradian

Message 1 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: Missing AR Card With New Vita?

Apr 17, 2012

I'm sorry I don't have a link to give you, but if you do a Google search, you might be able to find it - I saw where someone had made a PDF file of the AR cards that you could print out on standard paper for replacement/extra cards. Not the same as having an actual card like you should have gotten to begin with, but that might get you by until you can contact Sony and see if they can get you one on the way?

Message 2 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Oh ok so they are not unique to each Vita? They are all the same?

Message 3 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Correct - any AR card for a Vita will work on any other Vita. They use the same image for the system to recognize them, so even printing them out on a peice of paper will work, so long as it's the ones the Vita uses. If you can't find the PDF file online, you might even see if a buddy will let you make a copy of one of theirs, or see if a local Gamestop or something might have an extra, or else go to wherever you bought your Vita and see if they can provide you with a new set since it should have been included in the box to begin with.

Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
664 posts

Apr 17, 2012
Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes