Feb 18 2013
By: LOTO4758 First Son 8 posts

Minecraft for PS3 Rumors Realse Dates and lots of info here

7 replies 641 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I have been told by people on psn that minecraft is going ot be on ps3 but i did not belive them. So later that day i found a youtube video and Playstation has tweeted that minecraft for ps3 will be out in august 2013 and it was confiremed by notch. so still did not belive it cause you know there is photoshop and i saw also that is could be realesed in august 2013 or may 2013. i would love if you guys think it is a good i dea that it might be comeing to ps3 post when you have heard the realse date is and lets try to get this u phere so maybe some one from psn will confim this for us yes or no we will have minecraft for ps3 and then there will be no more forms about this. i have put lots of research in to this to find out about minecraft for ps3. The reason this is blowing up all over the internet cause in may microsofts contract with mojang statying that minecraft can be and will only be for this system/console and rumpors have been going arrouned that this contract is over in may so dose this mean ps3 minecraft for us or are they just going to sign another contract with mojang or is nitendo going to suprise us and maybe they will get minecraft on wii u put please try to make this so the people at PlayStation will see this and maybe post we are and when it will be realsed but thank you guys and post your thoughts about minecraft maybe coming for ps3 and do you liek it or dislike personally i want minecraft for ps3 i love minecraft but ya thank you guys that is all post your thoughts in th ecomments please

Message 1 of 8 (641 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Re: Minecraft for PS3 Rumors Realse Dates and lots of info here

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

My thoughts, sure, my thoughts can be summed up in the picture below!

P.S. Welcome to the PlayStation Community, good first post!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (636 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Feb 18, 2013

No one knows the terms between Mojang and Microsofts contract, and its NEVER a good idea to even talk about unless the facts are out there because all you're doing is perpetuating the rumor mill even more.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 8 (630 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 18, 2013

i have seen that he contract will be broken in may and please do not post negative stuff about this thread 

Message 4 of 8 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Feb 18, 2013

that wasn't negative at all

where are you getting this information from?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 5 of 8 (619 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Feb 20, 2013
WHO GIVES A F*** ABOUT MINECRAFT ON PS3.

But no seriously, just play Minecraft on PC, where it's meant to be played. Anyone remember how Counter Strike was on console, pfft garbage. You don't need an amazing PC to run Minecraft... seriously.
Message 6 of 8 (560 Views)
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Feb 20, 2013

SERIOUSLY..another silly Minecraft thread.???

i would rather play with these..lol

LincolnLogs1.gif

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 7 of 8 (549 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Btw, I know this was discussed in February, but, Minecraft IS coming to PS3. Here's the source Mojang.com.
Message 8 of 8 (139 Views)
0 Likes