Feb 24 2014
By: G_Locc5000 Hekseville Citizen 417 posts

Minecraft SKYBLOCK

[ Edited ]
9 replies 456 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

if anyone wants to play some skyblock Add me to psn G_Locc5000 and put subject SKYBLOCK so i know

Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 10 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Re: Minecraft SKYBLOCK

Feb 24, 2014

Whats that? (i know I could just google it. but eff google.)

G_Locc5000 wrote:

if anyone wants to play some skyblock Add me to psn G_Locc5000 and put subject SKYBLOCK so i know

Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

guitar guru 2012
Message 2 of 10 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 24, 2014

ok since this is a Minecraft post anyway i wanna take this chance to ask this:

what is so great about the game anyway? i mean i seen my cuz play it and from the look, the options layout it looks really, really bad. i wouldn't even say it looks N-64 bad beacuse that was set up better. what is the appeal?

Message 3 of 10 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Feb 24, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

what is so great about the game anyway? i mean i seen my cuz play it and from the look, the options layout it looks really, really bad. i wouldn't even say it looks N-64 bad beacuse that was set up better. what is the appeal?

Imagination. Letting your mind out in the middle of nowhere and constructing and digging for survival and entertainment. Want a house to hide for the night? Make one before you're left vunerable. About to die from hunger? You better find a cow to kill. And once you have lots of resources saved up, you can go out and make anything.

I recently made a castle. And when I went digging under it, I found a secret underground stronghold with a portal to the dragon boss. Now I need to make the keys to use the portal.

Message 4 of 10 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Feb 24, 2014

minecraft is just a really fun game. Would've waited for ps4/vita version, but game looked too good. Had to get for ps3.  Also, add me, I play and do whatever on survival.

I'll try Skyblock with you, but I don't know what it is...

Message 5 of 10 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Feb 24, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

Imagination. Letting your mind out in the middle of nowhere and constructing and digging for survival and entertainment. Want a house to hide for the night? Make one before you're left vunerable. About to die from hunger? You better find a cow to kill. And once you have lots of resources saved up, you can go out and make anything.

I recently made a castle. And when I went digging under it, I found a secret underground stronghold with a portal to the dragon boss. Now I need to make the keys to use the portal.

WHOA dude really! OMG what are the odds! Youm mean seriously RIGHT under it?

heh, I'm glad this sort of maddness doesn't happen in real life. Imagine a work crew digging a swimming pool, and then a dragon's head pops out Smiley Tongue

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 10 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 24, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no offence but it sounds boring, basically sounds like Harvest Moon meets LBP and Portal.

Message 7 of 10 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Feb 24, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no offence but it sounds boring, basically sounds like Harvest Moon meets LBP and Portal.

you'd think, but its strangely addictive.  It also has online and offline (splitscreen, up to 4) multiplayer

Message 8 of 10 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2014

@Occhi07 still after what i seen of my cuz playing it and what you guys described it just sounds lame, but i got my answers, thank you all. and with that i leave you guys to your original topic.

Message 9 of 10 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Feb 24, 2014
It's better when people get to see all of your work. Simple is the word of the day
guitar guru 2012
Message 10 of 10 (415 Views)
0 Likes