First Son
4 posts

Re: Microsoft is stepping up once again on fast updates.

Aug 12, 2014

my personal view is i like ps4 but xbone has more games i switch from xbox360  to ps4 so far im regreting switching microsoft seems to have games coming to xboxone in 2015 like smite and neverwinter games i play alot right now im not happy with sony for lack of games maybe i made the wrong choice they dont seem to care about there fan base

Message 41 of 62 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10134 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2014
Take a look back into history and you will see that Sonys first year or so is always dry. That's because they support their generations until the very end unlike Microsoft who's only exclusive for 2013 was a Gears knockoff. Meanwhile Sony had like 10 exclusives on the PS3 in 2013 alone. It seems like Microsoft just held a lot of stuff back, slapped a thin extra coat of paint on them and called them next gen.
Message 42 of 62 (176 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Aug 12, 2014

LoatheMe396 wrote:

my personal view is i like ps4 but xbone has more games i switch from xbox360  to ps4 so far im regreting switching microsoft seems to have games coming to xboxone in 2015 like smite and neverwinter games i play alot right now im not happy with sony for lack of games maybe i made the wrong choice they dont seem to care about there fan base

the lack of games part is because of the beginning of a new generation of consoles. of course theres going to be some lacks of games.

I don't think its Sony's fault, its more of impatient's fault for that.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 43 of 62 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Aug 12, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@al2009man

It is a joke because Microsoft is still trying to party like it's 1999. When Sonys media update does release and exceeds Microsofts just like it did on the PS3, is anybody going to care which came first? I mean it's pretty sad that even the PS3 had better media capabilities then Xbox One will.

I'm glad someone understood my JOKES! 

but sadly, whiners complain about lack of multimedia feature on PS4 while Xbox One have good stuffs besides the backlash for focusing to much on Multimedia (mostly TV TV TV TV T VT V T VTV T VT TV TVTV SPORTS TV TVTVTVTVTV).back the Xbox One Reveal.

and now It seems like I trying to get people to buy a Xbox One just for Multimedia features.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 44 of 62 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 13, 2014

LoatheMe396 wrote:

all pc based games you mentioned right there. Sony is known for exclusive and tons of them. Its slow as with any new console. MS is yelling this or that but it hasnt come out yet and delays happen to even them. Its a shame thay have to litterly buy every big title they have instead of working with devs to make great games. Instead is i want it heres a billion $$$.

Message 45 of 62 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11833 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2014
Make trolling posts you get trolling responses..
Reap what you sow..

Look it's ok to have a negative opinion about things once in a while, hey I would even call Sony out on things I'm unhappy with, but your posts are 100% negative with nothing positive to say about Sony! which tends to label you a troll.. Now my responses may seem trollish to you but my posts in general are not all negative..

But really uh-oh if the ps4 upsets you so much them why are you still posting here.. People are tired of reading your negative troll posts especially when it's over the same thing over and over again.. Do yourself a favor and just leave if all your going to post is negative things, because we quite frankly don't care..
>

Message 46 of 62 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Aug 13, 2014

@uh--oh 

You don't have a working PS3 or a PS4, so why does it matter to you? With as much hatred you have for Sony why are you still here?

Go get an Xbox. Obviously they have got their hand up your skirt so go get one and play your media files.

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 47 of 62 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Teus wrote:
Make trolling posts you get trolling responses..
Reap what you sow..

Look it's ok to have a negative opinion about things once in a while, hey I would even call Sony out on things I'm unhappy with, but your posts are 100% negative with nothing positive to say about Sony! which tends to label you a troll.. Now my responses may seem trollish to you but my posts in general are not all negative..

But really uh-oh if the ps4 upsets you so much them why are you still posting here.. People are tired of reading your negative troll posts especially when it's over the same thing over and over again.. Do yourself a favor and just leave if all your going to post is negative things, because we quite frankly don't care..

Ironic, you calling me a troll when you always troll me. Guess in this world its okay for double standards. Yet all IM doing is showing my displeasure with sony. Like you IM a fan of sony. Wish I could tell you how much money I've spent on their systems, to games then adapters, to internet to tv, to surround sound systems etc., Yep all this for gaming.

So when I see the company I love start offering a lesser product , heck yeah IM going to shout out. Ideally if you don't like my post or me you do have an option. DON"T READ MY POSTS>>>. Secondly, Im sorry you and these other people have lowered your standard in gaming over the last 10 years. Personally I haven't! So when I see games that is missing content so that later sony can charge for DLC or spent more time on graphics so the whole game is missing content. Then Im going to shout. Its my """MY""" money and I want to buy something I feel its worth it.

As it stands right now ps4 is lacking. Lacking games, lacking apps, which makes this console very similar to the ps2. Both for their times was considered a powerful console. But what is power when there is nothing to do? Its like having a bad arse car but your not allowed to drive it, Period!!! So how is this next generation? Simply its not. Lastly if a company is going to shout out to be for the gamer then they better have their ducks in a row. Does this sound like Sony right now? Heck no, microsoft is killing sony by updating their console. Where is sony? Its almost a year later.... This isn't the ps3 with its cell tech. This console is suppose to be easier so where is everything?

So far all I see is lies from sony and an inferior product. Now what?

Message 48 of 62 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11833 posts

Aug 13, 2014
Lacking games, well duh the consoles has not been out for a year yet, while true it's upsetting that there is not a lot to do with it right now but to many people it's understandable why it's lacking in that area. Sony can't go out and force third party developers to release games before they are ready to release.
And these updates that you are praising Microsoft for, is really things that is unimportant to a gamer..
A true gamer shouldn't be crying fowl over the fact that the ps4 cannot play mp3s or able to use other formats over the local network.. Because that feature has nothing to do with gaming..

Sony stated that they were focusing on games first.. And that's what they delivered..
>

Message 49 of 62 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1493 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@ToXiC_Skiils

Yea I think uh--oh is hated more then HiTmAN_90 even which is pretty bad.

I think hatting on anyone is BAD,I get blind fanboys from both sides that dont want to hear thr truth.(PSN Ag3nt_Slug3r XBL Ag3nt Slug3r) 

Message 50 of 62 (75 Views)
0 Likes