Apr 22 2012
By: mayuselvaraja First Son 18 posts

Microsoft and Sony should go together in making an awesome,flawless Console

3 replies 24 views Edited Apr 22, 2012

Yes...Microsoft has got its awesome software capabilities and internet capabilities...so it is cool

Yet...it has its drawbacks.

1. It doesn't have many games or most of them come on pc (xbox live)

2. It's hardware ain't cool to handle.. (got to admit tht)

3. It is *****in expensive..

Sony in that case made the ps3 cheap,,with many games to select from, and really cool hardware..with built in battery... *thnk GOD*

but its internet seriously sux and **** its download speed... so if these to get together im sure there'll be something awesome even though quite expensive regarding the flawlessness... more fatcs and opinions expected... THank u ...

I hereby declre this discussion openhttp://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/shorty1220pris/cool.jpg

DISHONORED FTW
Message 1 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: Microsoft and Sony should go together in making an awesome,flawless Console

Apr 22, 2012

The Xbox 360 is expensive?  I love Sony and the PS3, but the PS3 launched at like $600.  It is really unfair to say that it wasn't over-priced.

A cross-over console will never happen.  Why?  Companies make more money without partners.  However, even if Sony and Microsoft did make a "super console", it would SUCK for gamers.  Why?  Gamers would have no option to what they wanted in hardware.  If Sony and Microsoft partnered, then there would only be ONE console for gamers.  So, what if the "super console" was terrible?  That would mean that you have to go with Wii or PC gaming.  I pray to the video-gaming gods that such a cross-over console never happens.  I like having options when purchasing a $300 electronic.

Message 2 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Apr 23, 2012

it will never happen

Message 3 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts