Oct 04 2013
By: WarCougar First Son 16 posts
Accepted Solution

Metal Gear Series Forum Issue?

3 replies 216 views Edited Oct 4, 2013

I have a question or two about the Limited Edition HD Collection that I did not know EXISTED until today, and I am infuriated that I do not own it. I'm pretty sure GameStop didn't even tell me when I'm sure that I asked about a limited edition/pre-order bonus. However, I cannot create a topic on the Metal Gear Series page to do so. The button doesn not work. What's the deal here?

And fyi, my questions are 1: Is it EU only? I swear I never heard anything about it, and I want it desperately. And 2: Would anyone be willing to sell it to me? I will pay up to $40. Possibly more. I collect these games. I platinum them. I worship them. Since 1998.

I am WatchHawk.

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else." - Gray Fox

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7162 posts

Re: Metal Gear Series Forum Issue?

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

The limited edition was also available in USA i don't think much of those are available now try buying one on Amazon.com or EBay also the reason why you cannot create a thread in the Metal Gear forum is because it was closed as the forum didn't get much traffic

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Oct 4, 2013

O,O. Good grief. The entire thread was closed? Huh. That kinda makes me happy, though. I'm a selfish MGS fan. I don't like other people liking my games. Even if they know stuff. Nope. Even if they've platinumed games I haven't. Nope. I'm the #1 fan.

I am WatchHawk.

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else." - Gray Fox

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 4 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 16, 2014

Kinda sad to just come here the first time ... and find out MGS forum was closed ;c 

Message 4 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes