Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 12 2012
By: SafariSuz Splicer 53 posts

Media Go not Loading Shop or PSP

2 replies 281 views Edited Oct 12, 2012

|sf>Earlier today, I read about the Digital Comics shop ending on October 30th, so I wanted to back up my PSP comic collection and access the comic shop via Media Go.  When I loaded up Media Go earlier today and connected my PSP (3000 model) via the USB cord to the computer, it recognized my PSP and could copy data to/from my PSP, but the program wouldn't load up the PSN shop.

Media Go kept flashing a message, saying that it needed to update to a later version, so I first updated to version 2.0 and then to version 2.2.  After both of these updates, the program still couldn't access the PSN shop, but now it also won't recognize my PSP.  In the lower right corner, the program claims that "No compatible device is connected."  It still has a database containing some of my backed up comics though.

Is there any advice that people can give to fix this broken program, so that I can access the PSN Digital Comic section on the computer and hopefully back-up my PSP?  I fear the idea of deleting everything in the database--I don't want to wipe out all the backed up comics only to find out that I'm left with zero things backed up.  What folders from this program would I copy from the computer to protect comics from being erased? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Media Go not Loading Shop or PSP

Oct 13, 2012
If your program is broken, there is only 1 way to fix it. Uninstall Media Go download a new copy and install that.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Media Go not Loading Shop or PSP

Oct 24, 2012

New Media Go version (2.3): http://mediago.sony.com/enu/features

Works fine with a PSP3000 (current real firmware) , just tried it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)
0 Likes