Apr 08 2011
By: TheBigSalad Lombax Warrior 105 posts

Media Go can't handle large games?

3 replies 42 views Edited Apr 8, 2011

Last night I reupdated my game library to my PSP Go. I started with smaller games first, and then tried to transfer a game that is 761MB and Media Go gave me an error 80029564. I know I started a discussion about this before ( http://community.us.playstation.com/message/30918269#30918269 ), but any game I try to transfer that's over that size gets the same error message. Does this mean that Media Go has a size transfer limit?

Also, is there any rhyme or reason to what psn games go on sale - does anyone think VT Tennis will go on sale soon?

And does  anyone think there will be a full tennis game added to the psn soon?  and i mean a real tennis game, not that hot shots cartoon tennis. i know  virtua 4 just came out...

Message 1 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: Media Go can't handle large games?

Apr 8, 2011

Media Go can handle all the game sizesthat are on the PSN, there is no limit. You must be encountering another problem.

Message 2 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 9, 2011

ok, im just going to have to call them i guess. what about the other questions...?

Message 3 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Apr 11, 2011

No one except Sony and the Game Developers know when the games  go on sale, the reasons are usually there is a theme day/season coming up and Sony want to sell some more games so there is a temporary price drop. Or the Developer believes that they have sold as many copies of their game at the current price point (sales have slowed down to a trickle) and maybe they have achieved a profit so they want to increase the interest in their game so they lower the price permanently.

As to the tennis game question, that is also up to the developers, I would expect them all now to be thinking about NGP releases so do not expect anything new. As to Hot Shots Tennis I had read that despite the cartoony graphiics the game actually plays very well and compares well to more "reality" based tennis games. but I am not a sport games player so i am probably not hte best person to ask about that.

Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes