Wastelander
959 posts

Re: Media Connect. So laughably bad.

Feb 21, 2012

that doesnt mean that everbody who buys 1 will have internet.

and also what if i get in a financial pinch and have to cancel my internet?

its just wrong to force me to be online to add photos to my vita, i know it is a anti piracy measure but those pesky pirates will find a way anyways so why make problems for us everyday users?

Message 31 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

Feb 21, 2012

Hackers are like teenagers, the more you try to stop them from doing something the harder they try to do it. If sony wanted to reduce getting hacked they should act like its no big deal them, like they didnt care. Then hackers would focus on something more challenging. Liek microsoft and xbox live, hackers do it for two reasons, free stuff, and bragging rights.

Twitch Channel
Message 32 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 21, 2012

oh so you mean like xbox acting like its no big deal that they have been hacked 3 times and countless amounts of money has been lost but they didnt publicly announce it like the ps3 getting hacked and people losing money 1 time, and that really worked for xbox 360 lol not... xbox 360 has millions of hacked systems and controllers, and nothing ever happens... eventually these kids will run out of hacks for these systems and they will all be blocked on the next systems so maybe they should keep hacking so we can keep finding ways to stop them next generation!!!!

Message 33 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

Feb 21, 2012

your right they have had lots of phishing and console hacks, but they havent had their entire gaming network go down like playstaion did. So is keeping quiet and acting liek they care working for them, idk you tell me, sure looks like it though

I own both and live is a stable service online than playstation. I guess you get what you pay for or maybe sony should just stop provoking the hackers

Twitch Channel
Message 34 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I really prefer Media Go over CMA aswell. CMA is just horrid, I wanted to load 7k~ images onto Vita, the sort system.... HORRIBLE everything HORRIBLE, It crashes CMA & image app on the Vita with an error. So I cut it down to 1.5k~ Still no dice. I didnt pay for a $100 memory card to load up images 10 at a time just because CMA & the Vita is bieng a ninny.

Message 35 of 35 (4 Views)
0 Likes