Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation Community Manager
1476 posts

Re: May's PS+ games confirmed!

May 3, 2013

There's also another game we did not reveal on the blogcast. We'll have the full reveal on Monday on the blog. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Message 41 of 66 (198 Views)
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

May 3, 2013
Of course there will be some that are upset that we're getting sleeping dogs instead of our regularly scheduled chutes & ladders. Upset that maybe, just maybe, the squeaky wheel does get the grease
Message 42 of 66 (197 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3646 posts

May 3, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

There's also another game we did not reveal on the blogcast. We'll have the full reveal on Monday on the blog. 

O nice cant wait to see what it is.

Message 43 of 66 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

May 3, 2013

I said this in the Blog and will say it again : wow 3 fighting games in a row? , before I got my ps+ I heard people saying it’s great , so I wanted to try it out on my vita, I bought it in 3/18/13 and I’m happy I didn’t waste money on 1 year of ps+ , good thing I bought the 3 months because all I saw is fighting games in a row, the only things I used my ps+ on are 2 games were on discount and TBH if I didn’t have ps+ I would had only paid 15$ more to get these 2 games , my ps+ ends on 6/18 , I guess no more ps+ for me . I don’t mind having 1 fighting game but 3 games in a row? and I don't mind having psp games too but not only fighting games lol , what about the people who don’t like fighting games? and no here I’m not crying nor angry I’m just saying my opinion and TBH I’m happy I tried the 3 months and not the 1 year of ps+ .

( I guess I will keep paying for my lil sister's ps+ XD she will be mad at me if I stopped her ps+ :smileytongue: and I don't mind paying for it as long as she is having fun with it but it seems it's not for me)

Message 44 of 66 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

May 3, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

On the bright side June's plus games will hopefully be good since I think LBP2, Infamous 2 and ratchet will all be taken out.

Hopefully June will be good, I mean... E3.... but... still..  What is a good Vita game worth being put on the IGC besides the ones that are already there?  ...it's a pretty tough question... I dunno... Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed?

Problem with Vita, and it is showing, is that people are complaining, not just because every PS+ Vita game is a fighter, but the fact that there aren't any Vita games besides fighters for IGC available which aren't already there.  I mean the big ones have been there for a while..  Gravity Rush, Uncharted, etc... removing LBP2, I2, and Ratchet are fine, but that's just PS3...

Here's the point:  There are two messages regarding the IGC for Vita and the future of the system with PS+. 

1) When will there be a Vita game popular enough and worth it to be on the IGC? To me, it seems the good games haven't arrived yet besides those earlier titles... I doubt we'll see Soul Sacrifice in June, that would be a huge kick in the pants to those who purchased it full-on.

2) Most of the games announced at E3 aren't gonna be available for a while, as they will be future releases.  So it's improbable to think that any new game announced for Vita will be on the IGC any time soon.

So the real question to the community should be....

Which Vita game from the entire catalog available at this time, would people like to see on IGC besdies the ones already there?

Message 45 of 66 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 3, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Not really sure about Pinball Arcade. How many tables are with the base game? I hope it's not that BS false-advertising of Zen Pinball 2, where it's labeled as free, but it comes with ZERO tables.

It comes with 4 tables.

Thanks for the info!

mochuuu wrote:

smoothboarder540 wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. ANOTHER FIGHTER?!? I guess they really don't listen. I don't even want to win that year of plus.

I feel we made a jump in the right direction by making sure the game was a PS Vita title and not a PSP title, but I'll make sure to include the feedback on fighting games in my reports to the Plus team. 

I agree, but also hope it's the last fighting game for awhile.

mochuuu wrote:

You're such a tease, Morgan! How about some hints so the guessing can begin? PS3, Vita or both? Genre? How many words in the title? Year of release? Anything! lol

Message 46 of 66 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

May 3, 2013

Hopefully it is a Vita game.

Message 47 of 66 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

May 3, 2013

OptimusC wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

On the bright side June's plus games will hopefully be good since I think LBP2, Infamous 2 and ratchet will all be taken out.

Hopefully June will be good, I mean... E3.... but... still..  What is a good Vita game worth being put on the IGC besides the ones that are already there?  ...it's a pretty tough question... I dunno... Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed?

Problem with Vita, and it is showing, is that people are complaining, not just because every PS+ Vita game is a fighter, but the fact that there aren't any Vita games besides fighters for IGC available which aren't already there.  I mean the big ones have been there for a while..  Gravity Rush, Uncharted, etc... removing LBP2, I2, and Ratchet are fine, but that's just PS3...

Here's the point:  There are two messages regarding the IGC for Vita and the future of the system with PS+. 

1) When will there be a Vita game popular enough and worth it to be on the IGC? To me, it seems the good games haven't arrived yet besides those earlier titles... I doubt we'll see Soul Sacrifice in June, that would be a huge kick in the pants to those who purchased it full-on.

2) Most of the games announced at E3 aren't gonna be available for a while, as they will be future releases.  So it's improbable to think that any new game announced for Vita will be on the IGC any time soon.

Which Vita game from the entire catalog available at this time, would people like to see on IGC besdies the ones already there?

I would like need for speed, but that is just me sayin. I would also like to play Ragnarok Odyssey.

Message 48 of 66 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3646 posts

May 3, 2013

I'd like to see Need for speed Vita for free. As for the other May game I have a feeling that it will be a new game.

Message 49 of 66 (170 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

OptimusC wrote:

I'll just throw out a few possibilities:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - EU already got it. Would be the ideal candidate because 1) It's not Cross-Buy, so PS3 users with the collection already are probably hesitant to buy it even if they'd really like to play it on their Vita, 2) it would introduce people to the MGS series that may never have played it, which would be very beneficial if a future MGS title is in the works for Vita, and 3) it's highly rated and provides hours upon hours of gameplay with the multiple titles rolled into one.

LBP Vita - If LBP2 is really leaving the PS3 IGC, it would be the perfect time to add this to the IGC. If Gravity Rush and/or Uncharted:GA leave the IGC, it's also a big enough title to be used for PS+ promo materials. It may also provide a bit of good marketing/promoting for Media Molecule's upcoming Vita-exclusive Tearaway. One of the reasons I bought Guacamelee! on Day One was because I absolutely loved Drinkbox's earlier title, Mutant Blobs From Space, which was in the Vita IGC back in November.

Escape Plan or Little Deviants - lumping them both together because my reasoning behind them is the same: both titles were part of the original marketing of the Vita, particularly shown off because of their utilization of Vita's exclusive features (such as the back touchscreen). Reviews were only mediocre and anyone who wanted them probably already owns them, so offering them for "free" wouldn't hurt future sales that much.

Rayman Origins - only if Rayman Legends is announced for Vita (it's been rumored), then this would be a good way to get people interested, similar to how Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus was offered prior to NGSP2's release.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - LEGO Batman 2 has a bundle, otherwise I'd say that since LOTR is newer. But similar to Rayman Origins, with LEGO Marvel  Super Heroes expected at the end of the year, it would be a good way to get interest.

Message 50 of 66 (167 Views)
0 Likes