Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Re: May's PS+ games confirmed!

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Man, man, man. I cringe when I think about seeing what the comments will look like on the PS+ blog. Last week had comment after comment pleading not to get another vita fighter, but I see that was ignored. Though imo: good news, there are two crossbuy titles, bad news, one of them is pinball. I'm probably just ragging on pinball unfairly though, maybe it'll bring something new to the table...OH SNAP
!!

sorry

Oh and yay for sleeping dogs, that should make a lot of ps3 people happy.

Message 31 of 66 (200 Views)
First Son
3 posts

May 3, 2013

ugh another fighter

At least this one has online

Message 32 of 66 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

May 3, 2013
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Sleeping Dogs!!!!!!!!

I waited and didn't buy and it paid off !!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 33 of 66 (184 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10862 posts

May 3, 2013

I'll definitely give Sleeping Dogs a look...

Already own Knytt Underground.  Bought it about a month ago.

Almost no interest at all in BlazBlue, and don't currently have space for it on my 32GB card, anyway.  I do have an 8GB card I suppose I could download it to and at least check it out.

Agreed that we'll probably see LBP Karting in the IGC in June, as for the other year-long spots, no clue.  Portal 2 + Move DLC for one, maybe?

Message 34 of 66 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

May 3, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

On the bright side June's plus games will hopefully be good since I think LBP2, Infamous 2 and ratchet will all be taken out.

keep in mind if they do change those games, Sony will have to re-sticker the console bundles that feature those instant games on the console pakages

Message 35 of 66 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

May 3, 2013

gamevader28 wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

On the bright side June's plus games will hopefully be good since I think LBP2, Infamous 2 and ratchet will all be taken out.

keep in mind if they do change those games, Sony will have to re-sticker the console bundles that feature those instant games on the console pakages

Yea i'm sure thats not that big a deal. It was hinted that those games would be changed out after 1 year. It's time they put some new first party games in the IGC.

Message 36 of 66 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 3, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:
Finally, a proper Vita fighting game.

^This. Though I'm not a big fighter fan and was certainly disappointed to see Tekken 6 and SC:BD PSP games in back-to-back months, at least this is an actual Vita game...and it's fairly well-reviewed as well. Kinda sucks it's another fighting game, but hey, at least we finally get a decently rated Vita-exclusive.

I've also been tempted by Knytt Underground in the past after playing it on a in-store demo, so that's a very nice addition.

And when EU got Sleeping Dogs, every US PS+ subscriber bitched and moaned, so hopefully this appeases them...though I'm sure they're **bleep** and moan just as much because we're getting EU's sloppy seconds....there's no pleasing some people.

Not really sure about Pinball Arcade. How many tables are with the base game? I hope it's not that BS false-advertising of Zen Pinball 2, where it's labeled as free, but it comes with ZERO tables.

Message 37 of 66 (143 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

May 3, 2013

Sleeping Dogs is going to be a sure download. I was going to pick it up but now I dont have to worry about buying it.If I enjoy it I can use the money I saved towards Soul Sacrifice.

Officer in Buffalo Wingz and Beer(BWB)
SOCOM: Confrontation clan plus other games
Message 38 of 66 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

May 3, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Doppelgangergang wrote:
Finally, a proper Vita fighting game.

^This. Though I'm not a big fighter fan and was certainly disappointed to see Tekken 6 and SC:BD PSP games in back-to-back months, at least this is an actual Vita game...and it's fairly well-reviewed as well. Kinda sucks it's another fighting game, but hey, at least we finally get a decently rated Vita-exclusive.

I've also been tempted by Knytt Underground in the past after playing it on a in-store demo, so that's a very nice addition.

And when EU got Sleeping Dogs, every US PS+ subscriber bitched and moaned, so hopefully this appeases them...though I'm sure they're **bleep** and moan just as much because we're getting EU's sloppy seconds....there's no pleasing some people.

Not really sure about Pinball Arcade. How many tables are with the base game? I hope it's not that BS false-advertising of Zen Pinball 2, where it's labeled as free, but it comes with ZERO tables.

It comes with 4 tables.

Message 39 of 66 (121 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

May 3, 2013

smoothboarder540 wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. ANOTHER FIGHTER?!? I guess they really don't listen. I don't even want to win that year of plus.

I feel we made a jump in the right direction by making sure the game was a PS Vita title and not a PSP title, but I'll make sure to include the feedback on fighting games in my reports to the Plus team. 

Message 40 of 66 (117 Views)
0 Likes