Survivor
2446 posts

Re: May's PS+ games confirmed!

May 3, 2013
I honestly am suprised playstation all-stars wasn't apart of the instant game collection, I mean all these other (some kinda lame) fighters are, atleast that one is more friendly to people who aren't hardcore fighting game players.
Message 21 of 66 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
I honestly am suprised playstation all-stars wasn't apart of the instant game collection, I mean all these other (some kinda lame) fighters are, atleast that one is more friendly to people who aren't hardcore fighting game players.

You didn't understand the Plus mechanisms yet then. You can expect to see PSASBR join the IGC in June, as one of the 3 titles to remain there for a complete year.

I'd guess that LittleBigPlanet Karting and Twisted Metal are 2 solid candidates for the other 2 spots.

Message 22 of 66 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2446 posts

May 3, 2013
I doubt they'll put twisted metal, my moneys on Uncharted 3(dat 43gb game), PSABR, god of war ascension(heard it didn't get as many sales as GoW 3), or littlebigplanet karting, the only reason I doubt twisted metal will be there is just that it seems like a weird choice.
But yea I think I understand the plus mechanisms, they added starhawk (yea just the single player but it was still starhawk) and that was a ps exclusive too.
Message 23 of 66 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Uncharted 3 seems unlikely, because of those 43gb. You can already imagine all the complains that'd follow. Smiley Wink

Ascension is far too new for the IGC, no chance.

I forgot that they might keep PSASBR for the Vita though, when they'll replace Uncharted GA and Gravity Rush.

Message 24 of 66 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2446 posts

Re: May 2013 PS Plus IGC: Sleeping Dogs, Knytt Underground, Pinball, Blazblue....NO NO NO!

May 3, 2013
They just had like 50% off discounts on so many games during the playstation allstar heritage sale, anyways, the fighter was kind of a disappointment I don't get why they keep going that route.
But I think Knyttt Underground is a vita game too, so you can play that on the vita probably unless its just the ps3 one .
Message 25 of 66 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2446 posts

May 3, 2013
I could see Sony putting ascension in it, I really don't see it being that new of a game any reason to not put it in.
And its not like Sony doesn't get enough complains on what they give for ps+ already.
Theyd probably put god of war ascension or some other newer game to try and attract more people to buy the service OR theyre not gonna have any games that great and just talk about what PS+ users are gonna get on the ps4.
Message 26 of 66 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

May 3, 2013

Another month with nothing for me. That's three now.

Already beat Sleeping Dogs, which would be the only one out of May's games I'd be interested in.

I recommend the game, but three months without anything has me questioning why I joined.

Message 27 of 66 (201 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30917 posts

May 3, 2013
I'll give Sleeping Dogs a chance. That could be one of my "Slow gaming month" games Smiley Very Happy
Message 28 of 66 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11728 posts

Re: May 2013 PS Plus IGC: Sleeping Dogs, Knytt Underground, Pinball, Blazblue....NO NO NO!

May 3, 2013

Looks as if the big highlight this month will be The Pinball Arcade, though I'm not expecting to derive much enjoyment from that.

Message 29 of 66 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4460 posts

May 3, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
I could see Sony putting ascension in it, I really don't see it being that new of a game any reason to not put it in.
And its not like Sony doesn't get enough complains on what they give for ps+ already.
Theyd probably put god of war ascension or some other newer game to try and attract more people to buy the service OR theyre not gonna have any games that great and just talk about what PS+ users are gonna get on the ps4.

Considering Ascension isn't even available to download I don't think you'll be seeing it added to the IGC.

Message 30 of 66 (186 Views)
0 Likes