Jul 11 2013
By: heGOTmeAGAIN I Only Post Everything 1050 posts

Mark Cerny PS3 lessons learned = PS4

3 replies 158 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

A few reasons why PS4 will do great. There philosophy to start.

Here's a link to what Mark Cerny had to say about the PS4

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/07/10/mark-cerny-explains-how-ps3s-launch-problems...

PSN.png

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 1 of 4 (158 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Re: Mark Cerny PS3 lessons learned = PS4

Jul 11, 2013

I am very happy with all that has resulted in the development process of the PS4. Reading this article made me really hopeful for the PS4's success that will help more developers get involved. Add the great and positive attitude SONY is employing not just to1st party and 3rd part developers but also indie developers and we have a great future with SONY,  developers, and art in general.

I am very happy at their success and all the hard work they did to make the PS4 what it is now and will be when it launches. Admitting the mistakes made with the PS3 is a good sign that SONY cares. Thanks for sharing this article I was really interested in reading it.

Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Yes it's almost like MS and Sony have switched ideology.

I have the PS3 and the 360 I just couldn't get behind everything MS was trying to do.

It's really a shame not everything is bad about the X1.

Bottom line I will back any company that has the consumers interest in mind.

When you do that in business the money will follow.

MS could have obviously done things better.

Will they learn as Sony did? Only time will tell.

Thanks for liking.

PSN.png

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
522 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Cerny is genuine and a true gamer at heart = Something Microsoft doesn't have in leading their Xbone division. 

Yet you will have an extreme Xboner (EG NeoMorph) say, We are pushing loads of lies about the Xbox One = HERE!

I  told you guys he was a troll, and he never proved a **bleep** thing against what we say about the Xbone. =  A true fanboy is one who isn't willing to change brand, and shows ridiculous loyalty like the thread starter (EG NeoMorps) did in that link I gave.

Message 4 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes