Jul 18 2012
By: bfear333 I Only Post Everything 1231 posts

Make this game..lol.

2 replies 31 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

I would love to see a bad ninja game... kinda like metal gear solid

i know we got ninja games out there... but id like to see a true ninja game.  so authentic and real.  you can use all the weapons and stuff ninja use.  you can climb trees.  it should have a great story and take place in different areas.. like forrest, towns, inside buildings. 

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 1 of 3 (31 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11655 posts

Re: Make this game..lol.

Jul 18, 2012

There's quite a different variety of ninja games already, some even with climbing trees I think. Have you ever played The Legend of Kay or Mini Ninjas? Maybe they're not the most ninja-y games on the market, but they're likely to have at least some of what you're after.

Then there's the Ninja Gaiden series. Blades, metal claws, and shurikens are the sorts of gear tailored to the series' long-running hero. If you like brutally difficult games, these have regularly been cited to be some of the most unforgiving pieces of work.

Message 2 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
28046 posts

Re: Make this game..lol.

Jul 18, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

I would love to see a bad ninja game... kinda like metal gear solid

i know we got ninja games out there... but id like to see a true ninja game.  so authentic and real.  you can use all the weapons and stuff ninja use.  you can climb trees.  it should have a great story and take place in different areas.. like forrest, towns, inside buildings. 

You mean like this? 

Message 3 of 3 (19 Views)
0 Likes