Jan 29 2013
By: davecreator Sackboy 632 posts

Make it FREE and boost players in MAG. --- please

3 replies 116 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

MAG is a tactical, massive action, first person shooter released in 2010. It was marketing as a revolutionary online experience that allows up to 256 players in a single match. For a short while this was a console seller.

Now MAG is a dying game. Hardly anyone plays this abandoned gem with a developer that no longer exists. Most game modes are impossible to get into throughout the majority of the day, except for Sabotage. Domination, Interdiction, Acquisition, and Escalation constantly lack a sufficient amount of players to keep the game mode running.

That being said, I have one question.

Why is the dlc game mode Escalation not free for download on the PlayStaion Store?

If it were free the player count may go up a little for little bit of time. That is all I want.

Zipper no longer exists, so why doesn't Sony just make Escalation free?

Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Re: Make it FREE and boost players in MAG. --- please

Jan 30, 2013
Escalation really should be free. Especially for those of us who actually paid money for the first pack.

I really miss playing this game and will probably try to jump back into it when I can finally afford my new headset in a couple weeks. It would be nice to get some domination going again. Is domination possible at all anymore?
Message 2 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Feb 5, 2013
People still play MAG....lol
Message 3 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

And what's wrong with MAG? Probably the most innovating military shooter we have seen. Quite a bit more going on in it than COD and Battlefield. But unfortunately, many console gamers are simple minded and need simple single objective shooters.

Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes