Uncharted Territory
1601 posts

Re: Make ID Changing EXCLUSIVE to Playstation Plus!!

Jul 2, 2010

^ People in general wants it..

JOB: Electronic Arts QA Tester

Message 11 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 2, 2010

MGO_Count wrote:

^ People in general wants it..

I don't see the point of it. Why would you want to change a name YOU decided. IRL do you want to change your name? no and it's not even you who decided it.

Message 12 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jul 2, 2010
Maybe he does want to change his name in real life. But that he's generally allowed to do.
Message 13 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 2, 2010

I know you can change your name in real life but why would you want to (except if you want hide and/or protect yourself). Your PSN is how people recognize you and the net. Why would you ant people to don't recognize you? Because you cheat and people hates you?

Message 14 of 31 (16 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1601 posts

Jul 2, 2010

Cinq-Mars wrote:

I know you can change your name in real life but why would you want to (except if you want hide and/or protect yourself). Your PSN is how people recognize you and the net. Why would you ant people to don't recognize you? Because you cheat and people hates you?

Because some people has names that they wouldn't want anymore; and they can't just make a new account becaue they want to keep teir trophy status; etc.

I can't believe you guys don't want to get more options for your system.

We know you don't want to change your name but THERES ALOT ALOT ALOT of people who wants to change their name because it get's old OR they have new nicknames.

It's like you always want to have eggs and bacon in the morning; and you don't want the option that you can add sausages or pancakes with it.

Just saying

Message 15 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 2, 2010

MGO_Count wrote:

Cinq-Mars wrote:

Because some people has names that they wouldn't want anymore; and they can't just make a new account becaue they want to keep teir trophy status; etc.

We know you don't want to change your name but THERES ALOT ALOT ALOT of people who wants to change their name because it get's old OR they have new nicknames.

It's like you always want to have eggs and bacon in the morning; and you don't want the option that you can add sausages or pancakes with it.

Just saying

I want more options, but I want options that will really be useful, like cross game chat or cloud save. It's just that people are crying for something that, for me, is useless. I mean, yeah maybe they have a new nickname, but let's see it with a game like WoW (I don't play it but I supposed) you are recognize by your name. People knw what you did, who you are. If you change your name, people will wonder who you are. 

Message 16 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1601 posts

Jul 2, 2010

Cinq-Mars wrote:

MGO_Count wrote:

Cinq-Mars wrote:

Just saying

I want more options, but I want options that will really be useful, like cross game chat or cloud save. It's just that people are crying for something that, for me, is useless. I mean, yeah maybe they have a new nickname, but let's see it with a game like WoW (I don't play it but I supposed) you are recognize by your name. People knw what you did, who you are. If you change your name, people will wonder who you are. 

Sometimes it's a good thing.

Message 17 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1601 posts

Jul 2, 2010

And you can change your name in real life..

Message 18 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 2, 2010

I say don't change, but let us use a sub-username. It would still have the first account we made.

Message 19 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5678 posts

Jul 2, 2010
this is good thing to have
Message 20 of 31 (16 Views)
0 Likes