Aug 25 2012
By: BoA_Us First Son 25 posts

Madden 13 issues vs EA forum moderator

2 replies 198 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

Well I was not aware of this way of working from EA.

But I created a thread, very polite & argumented about the Madden vita version.

It got deleted in no time.

Created the same one, few hours later same results

Nice work EA.

I hope sony will make them patch the framerate issue on Vita.

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: Madden 13 issues vs EA forum moderator

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

You should have played the demo in advance and knew what you were getting into. The frame-rate was terrible, and this game is getting bad reviews from professional reviewers because of it. It has gotten a 5/10 and 6/10. I say it rightfully deserves a 5/10 with its bad frame-rate that they did not correct from the demo. I'm glad I didn't rush out and buy EA's joke of a game, it should be illegal for EA to sell games that are unfinished/broken and have bad-frame rates. But who would hold a company responsible for selling broken games? Maybe Sony should be holding EA responsible because its representing their Vita poorly?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/24/madden-nfl-13-playstation-vita-review

If you bought the cartridge/memory stick of this game, I'd return it back to the store and complain about the game being broken. I would force a money refund not a giftcard or whatever the stores like to do to cheat their customers. The stores are also responsible for selling you a broken game. 

Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: Madden 13 issues vs EA forum moderator

Aug 25, 2012
Sad thing is, the PS3 version is really good; it kinda sucks when companies just go the easy / lazy route for the handheld version because it does much more harm to the system than to their reputation~.
Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)
0 Likes