Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 23 2012
By: Awesomegamer2196 Sackboy 551 posts

MY story about playstation.

2 replies 128 views Edited Sep 23, 2012
I'm a gamer through n through. I'd rather play my ps3 than go out with my friends. There's an intresting story behind that. It was 23rd June of the year 2011 we had just changed our house. I shifted to a very far away part of the city and as you can guess i could'nt hang out with my friends anymore. My school changed and ofcorse with that came the fear of stepping into a new class and being surrounded my unknown people who could be potiential bullies. I kept my distance from everyone and could'nt make any friends. I grew bored at home and became really depressed. My gradees dropped. One day I was so bored I could'nt take it any more. I fired up my old ps2 to atleast pass the time. I looked through my games pile and saw kingdom hearts 1. I remembered that I haad'nt finished it so I began a new game. Once I started I could'nt stop. I played until 2 to 3'oclock in the night. I finished the game in 5 days. I became so hooked on kh that i bought a used kh 2 which was really hard to get. I finished it in 2 weeks. After that I thought my life lost all meaning. Kh had become my reason to work hard so that i would not have my gaming rights taken away from me if I got bad grades. I begged my dad for two weeks to buy me a psvita so that i could continue gaming. He went to Florida for a buisness meeting and came back with a ps3 I was super excited. I immediately bought Call of duty: black ops. I played the multi player for hours at a time. In school I heard some classmates talking about ps3 and I joined in. First they all were surprised then accepted me as a gamer. I won some friends because of ps3. Now every Sunday me and two of my friends have a private Black ops session for 2 hours then we take a break then two hours and we repeat that until we go to sleep. Now I have a ps+ membership and play awesome games and I dont even need to buy them. I'm waiting for kh on ps3 which will release soon. Ps2 and kh got me through that phase of desperation in my life.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (128 Views)
Wastelander
630 posts

Re: MY story about playstation.

Sep 24, 2012

great story.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts