Sep 23 2012
By: Awesomegamer2196 Wastelander 605 posts

MY story about playstation.

2 replies 141 views Edited Sep 23, 2012
I'm a gamer through n through. I'd rather play my ps3 than go out with my friends. There's an intresting story behind that. It was 23rd June of the year 2011 we had just changed our house. I shifted to a very far away part of the city and as you can guess i could'nt hang out with my friends anymore. My school changed and ofcorse with that came the fear of stepping into a new class and being surrounded my unknown people who could be potiential bullies. I kept my distance from everyone and could'nt make any friends. I grew bored at home and became really depressed. My gradees dropped. One day I was so bored I could'nt take it any more. I fired up my old ps2 to atleast pass the time. I looked through my games pile and saw kingdom hearts 1. I remembered that I haad'nt finished it so I began a new game. Once I started I could'nt stop. I played until 2 to 3'oclock in the night. I finished the game in 5 days. I became so hooked on kh that i bought a used kh 2 which was really hard to get. I finished it in 2 weeks. After that I thought my life lost all meaning. Kh had become my reason to work hard so that i would not have my gaming rights taken away from me if I got bad grades. I begged my dad for two weeks to buy me a psvita so that i could continue gaming. He went to Florida for a buisness meeting and came back with a ps3 I was super excited. I immediately bought Call of duty: black ops. I played the multi player for hours at a time. In school I heard some classmates talking about ps3 and I joined in. First they all were surprised then accepted me as a gamer. I won some friends because of ps3. Now every Sunday me and two of my friends have a private Black ops session for 2 hours then we take a break then two hours and we repeat that until we go to sleep. Now I have a ps+ membership and play awesome games and I dont even need to buy them. I'm waiting for kh on ps3 which will release soon. Ps2 and kh got me through that phase of desperation in my life.
Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: MY story about playstation.

Sep 24, 2012

great story.

Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Re: MY story about playstation.