Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ROBBED!!

Feb 12, 2013

I commented in a similar thread yesterday.

So lets say there is a thread and You get like 7 kudos on there and then a MOD deletes the thread you loose all of the post count and kudo.

Call me slow but I just realized this yesterday di di di.

Message 11 of 17 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Gamer share?  Why?  I will get access to all the games you buy, and you to mine?  Wow, that sounds like a good way to save money.  How come everyone doesn't do this?

What do I have to do?  You need my PSNID, Email Account and PAssword to both?  Sure, here you go buddy.  What game are you going to share with me first?  Hello, hello, hellooooooo.....

Hey, wait a minute, where did my funds go?  How come my passwords have changed?  Why am I banned now?  Where did all my content and money go?  Hey buddy, are you there?  I got robbed!

I know, I am going to go on the PSN Forum, complain about it, and try to get them in trouble.  That will get all my information back, I know it will.  I will black list them, oh wait, I can't.  OK, then I will give a heartfelt story of how I was tricked into gamesharing.

Oh no, people get on my case for admitting that.  I know, I will say I was HACKED!  Eureka!  I am such a genius!

HOW ABOUT NO!

Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Nothing is for FREE, and everything comes with attachments.  DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE>  I don't care if it is the freaking Dali Lama.

Sorry, but... Imagine gamesharing is a promise of a lifetime supply of chocolate, then it is as follows in the eyes of SONY?

Clear as CRYSTAL.  YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.

Moble

Message 12 of 17 (262 Views)
Sackboy
609 posts

Feb 12, 2013
If it had a credit card on that account then they would need your number and the 3 digit code on the back also. Really why would you give that away.

Message 13 of 17 (255 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18896 posts

Feb 12, 2013

nicolino0100 wrote:

that's along history but i want to know if there's any way i can get my account back

We like stories. Please, do share with us. I promise you, we are all ears

All Ears

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 14 of 17 (243 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

nicolino0100 wrote:

that's along history but i want to know if there's any way i can get my account back

We like stories. Please, do share with us. I promise you, we are all ears

All Ears

OK, that's just creepy.

Moble

Message 15 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13879 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

Never give your account away, nicolino0100. Once you give away your account, there is nothing you can do to recover your account back because you gave it to some complete stranger who may seem like he's not going to rob you of your account.

Best bet is to call Sony to see if they can recover your account for you. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 16 of 17 (176 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Kids.... Do NOT gameshare. Period. This is what happens.  Good luck with your account my friend.... really you're gonna need it because youre pretty screwed.

Message 17 of 17 (172 Views)