Jul 23 2011
By: robron211011 First Son 10 posts

MW3 or the new Battlefield??

13 replies 26 views Edited Jul 23, 2011

"This is what a modern war game should be, and this is how it should look."
- Ars Technica wrote about Battlefield bad company 3

But what do you think? Are some of you stay loyal to infinity ward for the new epic MW 3 or are you going to buy the new battlefield instead? let me know.

For  more info about the release from both games and other stuff check the link below.

For Battlefield Bad Company 3: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3

And for Modern Warfare 3: http://www.callofduty.com/mw3

you can also mail your opinion to www.rob_nengerman@hotmail.com

I thank you!!!

Message 11 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Re: MW3 or the new Battlefield??

Jun 21, 2011

For starters Infinity Ward is not making that game, or at least the original cast members aren't.  Which is, to me, very important.  Those two guys really put the nail in MOH's coffin when they brought out MW.

I say this time and time again.  I don't do the fanboy thing.  I'm getting both because they both have something to offer.  Plus I just enjoy shooters.  Got MW2, BFBC 2 and the Killzones with anticipation for the new Resistance. When I need a break from MW, I go to BF and vice versa.

I must admit, I'm little nervous about the new MW only because (like I said on another posting) I know Activision enjoys milking cows.  Activision is notorious for this.  Tony Hawk, where art thou?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Minds are like Parachutes. They work best when open." -gR3yGh051

Photobucket

"Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy!"
Message 1 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 21, 2011

Ofcourse you are right/

It's also not for hanging out the fanboy and ofcourse Activisions likes to milk cowes but do not forget they are al the same EA is doing the same thing they have made also a lot of Battlefield games. when a concept works they will do it again also with Assacins greed from Ubisoft

Message 2 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Jun 21, 2011

Warning, warning....Repeat thread alert......warning, warning......Repeat thread alert.....

Sorry but these threads, as usual, are over-done.  I mean really you could have searched this topic and add your comment to the hundreds of other identical comments. I don't care what anyone gets, why do you?

Message 3 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 21, 2011

First of all I don´t care what you think becouse you don´t take it serious second maybe I want to know what people think about this so get lost.

Message 4 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jun 22, 2011

robron211011 wrote:

Ofcourse you are right/

It's also not for hanging out the fanboy and ofcourse Activisions likes to milk cowes but do not forget they are al the same EA is doing the same thing they have made also a lot of Battlefield games. when a concept works they will do it again also with Assacins greed from Ubisoft

Lol!!  Assasin's Greed!  I like that!  Yes you are right.  EA is no different with their exclusive rights to the NFLPA for madden...and lord I wish sega could have gotten it.  They actually made good football games.  Maybe I shouldn't support either and just wait till they end up at some exchange store.  I normally do that anyway. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Minds are like Parachutes. They work best when open." -gR3yGh051

Photobucket

"Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy!"
Message 5 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 25, 2011

My only problem with BF3 is unless I am mistaken the only gameplay they have shown has been computer.... Computer games most generally always look ALOT better then console, I want to see some console gameplay... But to answer the question.....both!

Message 6 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jun 26, 2011

BF3 will be better as usual. COD hasn't been good since the first MW. MW3 might sell more but BF3 will be much better. Also everything that MW3 is adding for the elite stuff that you have to pay for BF3 will have for free.

Message 7 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 26, 2011

BATTLEFIELD 3

It isnt the 3rd update of Modern Warfare

Message 8 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 26, 2011

i dont understand why when someone ask's a simple queshtion mw3 or bf3...certain scrooges has to get on here an say who cares or down the person who said it..if you dont want to answer it or dont care then dont bother typing it..but dont down someone just because you hate something or dontcare...alot of people likes to comment and say which game they like...mw1,2,3 is and will be a joke bf3 is gonna be awesome..all bf are great alot of different variety's of game play and closer to real combat..mw is just go out and see who can get most kills boring,,,say  what you want both will sell well...but bf3 is by far the best war game

Message 9 of 14 (26 Views)
0 Likes