Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Re: MSA Server Updated - How is online play for you?

Apr 2, 2012

I saw your SB time on High Way thomas ... well done ... and you're still just learning ... wow!!

Paulo and I have been arm wrestling for that #1 spot for some time ... he had it ... i grabbed it ... he just reclaimed it  ...lol. He took away my Road Warriors top SB time as well ... the dawg ... my empire is crumbling .... hahaha  ... only credit crunch left at 1 spot.

I pretty well only do TA (haven't raced multi-player much) ... jagerade and I are engaged in a TA Superbike competition ... posting our best SB times on each track to jobans site (http://joban123.net.tc/). BTW, the site shows PAULO being from Portugal.

Jager has best totaled time @ 32:48.12 ... i haven't completed the 35 tracks yet but I'm sure that I am behind his pace.

The most frustrating thing about the game is not having your best time ghost upload to server (happenes about 20% of the time for me) ... the second most frustrating thing for biker is having your run ruined by debris on the track.

Other than that, i find msa to be a great game.

ok

0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 3, 2012

Yes its a buger with the server, but look on the screen it tells you for a sec or so when you get kickt out!!!!

I raced online about 30-40 races and server has kickt me out about the same amount hope it will get fixed.

I just have like 5 Tracks finished in TA so its still a long way for me. What has earthquaker99 (cirrus brother) done on interstat Highway???? dont see his gohst at all????

So I hope I can fix my chopper time on interstat to keep Paulo... at bay LOL

Will check on the other tracks with superbike and chopper

See you some day online and keep you posted if I make it with the bike LOL

PS: all your times are first lap starts????

Message 32 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Apr 3, 2012

Earthquaker's time is glitched, not his fault though. Ignore it for now, EVO promised to remove it haha, we can trust them they'll do that, right?

As for second lap starts, I only use them on Skyline ... can't think of any other track right now.

-----------------------------

Hal... : "Yeah he broke his wrist lolololol what an idiot! pmsl"
Message 33 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Apr 4, 2012

I haven't posted any chopper times yet thomas ... focusing on SB for the time being. I believe jagerade and jerony are working on their chopper times.

I noticed earthquakers bizzare time on High Way about a month ago ... something to do with one of his splits not being captured by the server.

As far as 1st lap starts goes, it depends on the track ... the good news is that on most tracks, you simply restart after blowing your run. However, there are some tracks where you have to keep circulating even after wrecking.

- Skyline --> Like jerony mentioned, you have to go around a couple of times to knock down the walls, break the glass, clear the way before you can commence your hot laps.

- Maul Rats --> You need to keep circulating for best line to start.

- Waves of mutation --> same as maul rats ... you have to keep going (even after blowing your run) so that you have best running start next time around.

- There are others too.

Good luck ... I'll send you a friends request

ok

0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 4, 2012

H i Okaynowwhat, thanks at first

the most of the times i also restart the round if I crash, but last time I did interstat highway i took some second lap start if you hit it perfect it brings like a 1 sec a head of your superbike run or my chopper time but i'm not shure the exect line got it more when I was mad LOL and did not look the line, its to bad that I hit the rail at the last corner each time AHHHHHHH some day

when I know the line I let you know!!!!

Thanks again

Message 35 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Apr 4, 2012

okaynowwhat wrote:

I haven't posted any chopper times yet thomas ... focusing on SB for the time being. I believe jagerade and jerony are working on their chopper times.

I noticed earthquakers bizzare time on High Way about a month ago ... something to do with one of his splits not being captured by the server.

As far as 1st lap starts goes, it depends on the track ... the good news is that on most tracks, you simply restart after blowing your run. However, there are some tracks where you have to keep circulating even after wrecking.

- Skyline --> Like jerony mentioned, you have to go around a couple of times to knock down the walls, break the glass, clear the way before you can commence your hot laps.

- Maul Rats --> You need to keep circulating for best line to start.

• - Waves of mutation --> same as maul rats ... you have to keep going (even after blowing your run) so that you have best running start next time around.

- There are others too.

Good luck ... I'll send you a friends request

ok

actually you would be wasting your time if you went 4 a second lap start on anything apart from the mini, rally, superc, or mc if you went 4 a 2nd lap start on waves. Also, you can just keep resetting yourself backwards until ur on the ledge on maul rats instead of taking a 2nd lap start- it gives you the same amount of speed and is much quicker

http://motorstorming.comyr.com/vehicles/images/160%20Ozutsu%20Ronin.jpg
Message 36 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

May 18, 2012

okaynowwhat wrote:

I saw your SB time on High Way thomas ... well done ... and you're still just learning ... wow!!

Paulo and I have been arm wrestling for that #1 spot for some time ... he had it ... i grabbed it ... he just reclaimed it  ...lol. He took away my Road Warriors top SB time as well ... the dawg ... my empire is crumbling .... hahaha  ... only credit crunch left at 1 spot.

Paulobaroca, you are friggin amazing ... I just spent the last 3 evenings endlessly working Highway Superbike TA. I was finally able to better your 48:52 to reclaim top spot <cock proud with my 48:42> only to have you post a 48:20 within 24hrs ...  Can't I at least enjoy the fruits of my labor for 1 day??

Well done you dawg .... my white towel is at the ready

ok

0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 21, 2012

Hi guys, nice times on highway.

I have not try to better my SB or chopper time on this track, I still have a lot of tracks a head of me and almost no time to go online and do TA , but I did very good on rubberneking, check out the chooper time .

So keep up the good racing and I hope and looking to it to return to highway bud it will be hard to get in the top 1-2 SB times lol

Have fun and well done guys...

Be back soon and will try

Message 38 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

May 23, 2012

I had a peek at your Chopper time on rubbermeking T ... don't worry, your secret is safe with me ... I won't tell Paulo you've taken his #1 spot away ... Shhhh

BTW, jagerade is just behind too ... You've bested a couple of really fast racers there ... bravo my friend.

ok

0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 24, 2012

Hi Okay... LOL thanks for keeping it secret

just waiting for Paulos mail and it will start, Hi nice 2 place time

Some how I start to like the chooper.

Will move on to wargames when I get the chance.

Have a good one

Hope to know all tracks some day but its like never ending....

C U

Thxx

Message 40 of 50 (159 Views)
0 Likes