Jun 12 2013
By: newuxtreme Sackboy 387 posts

MS Xbox Exec Don Mattrick accepts PS4 better than Xbox One

6 replies 443 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

With all the amazing material Xbox and MS are themselves providing us with, just couldn't help myself! XD

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 1 of 7 (443 Views)
Sackboy
571 posts

Re: MS Xbox Exec Don Mattrick accepts PS4 better than Xbox One

Jun 12, 2013
wow!!did he look like a **bleep** n knew it!!!!
Gamer till the End
Message 2 of 7 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4922 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I agree that an always online requirement is bad, but let's be fair. Don't you think someone who spends $500+ on an Xbox One but doesn't pay for internet has their priorities slightly misaligned? People are welcome to spend their money on whatever they like, but I would think that internet (which is a necessary part of modern society) would be a higher priority on someone's budget than a videogame console. That's my honest opinion.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 3 of 7 (418 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Jun 12, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

I agree that an always online requirement is bad, but let's be fair. Don't you think someone who spends $500+ on an Xbox One but doesn't pay for internet has their priorities slightly misaligned? People are welcome to spend their money on whatever they like, but I would think that internet (which is a necessary part of modern society) would be a higher priority on someone's budget than a videogame console. That's my honest opinion.

Thats not the issue.... the issue is THE REQUIREMENT to have an internet connection to even play "offline" single-player. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 7 (413 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4922 posts

Jun 12, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

Thats not the issue.... the issue is THE REQUIREMENT to have an internet connection to even play "offline" single-player. 

As I stated in the very first sentence of my post, "I agree that an always online REQUIREMENT is bad." That still doesn't invalidate the rest of my previous post, however.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 5 of 7 (407 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Jun 12, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

That's not the issue.  I have wi fi in my home and and have an xbox 360 and a ps3.  I have never had an issue with not being able to connect online with my ps3 or other devices but have had issues with connecting with my 360 at times/  So just from previous ms experience that is going to factor into my decision but the ultimate thing I am basing my purchase on is exclusives and right now ps4 has better exclusives. 

Message 6 of 7 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 13, 2013
Just what is M$ planning to do to PSN for them to say such anti-business thing as don't buy our product go with the competition. I smell a M$ fake anon attack coming up.
我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 7 of 7 (357 Views)
0 Likes