Jun 17 2012
By: spudsudz Hekseville Citizen 351 posts

MLB.com

4 replies 22 views Edited Jun 17, 2012

As more and more Apps have been added to the Vita the one I would enjoy the most, MLB.com is still unavailable.  If you are a fan of pro baseball it doesn't get any better than MLB.com and I have enjoyed it immensely on my PS3.  To have the ability to take your team on the road with you via the Vita would add value for baseball fans.  I had it would be unveiled at E3 but that didn't come to pass. 

Anyway, I can still hope.

Message 1 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4923 posts

Re: MLB.com

Jun 17, 2012

spudsudz wrote:

As more and more Apps have been added to the Vita the one I would enjoy the most, MLB.com is still unavailable.  If you are a fan of pro baseball it doesn't get any better than MLB.com and I have enjoyed it immensely on my PS3.  To have the ability to take your team on the road with you via the Vita would add value for baseball fans.  I had it would be unveiled at E3 but that didn't come to pass. 

Anyway, I can still hope.

I think you mean MLB.TV. Anyway, I would love it if MLB.TV was on the PS Vita. I'm sure it will be eventually.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 2 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Yes sir...  MLB.TV

I have AT BAT on my Evo but that only provides me audo which is better than nothing.  And I am fairly certain MLB.TV over 3G would be choppy at best.  However there are a large # of wifi hotspots out there to deliver the boys of summer to our Vitas.

Message 3 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
399 posts

Jun 18, 2012

If you're signed up for MLB.tv premium, you can tie it to your MLB At Bat app and get video of all the games on your Evo.  You can even go in with a couple friends and split the cost and share the username and password.  You are correct that 3g isn't great for streaming but its perfect over 4g which I believe the Evo has.

Message 4 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I will be checking into that...  Thanx!

Message 5 of 5 (22 Views)
0 Likes