Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: MLB 13 the show

Aug 14, 2012

i would like to be able to update rosters in my season. also i wish players in the all star game would wear their teams uniform.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 65 (1,154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Dude..Let's try to make the game a little realistic here. In real life, even the best of pitchers always have a couple balls that don't go exactly were they wanted it to be thrown. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 65 (1,095 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 25, 2012

More action in the bench. Let's have some player on player handshakes or something cool like that. Let's not make the brodcasters so repeditive all the time. Make the brodcasters say a couple things about the player batting like every 3 innings or so. Make them pull out some stats like their AVR when faced in RISP. GIve alot more emotions to the players, and the crowd. The crowds shouldn't ALL look alike, its annoying. They shouldn't be standing the entire game. 

IN FRANCHISE make it so the coach or manager can get in the umps face and talk with him about a bad call. I've never seen manager ejections in the game before put that in there.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 65 (1,093 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Yea i know, i kinda think that the creators have never watched baseball games before cuz theres alot of things that are missing. Like tattos, necklaces, long hair, managers getting thrown out of the game, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 65 (1,093 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2577 posts

Sep 26, 2012

They need to overhaul the entire broadcast presentation. The commentary is slightly improved in MLB 12: The Show but it's still pretty bland. The broadcast presentation itself seems really lazy and boring. They could learn a thing or two from the MLB 2K series in that respect. I'd like to see a much better pre and postgame show. I like the commentary crew they have (maybe they could add an on-field analyst) but they really need to overhaul a lot of things about the broadcast presentation.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,600+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 65 (1,084 Views)
First Son
1 posts

re: MLB 13 the show

Oct 11, 2012

Up4achallenge wrote:

Share your ideas with me and lets make it best baseball game ever.

I would like to have classic teams like 1986 mets, 1986 Red sox, 1996 Yankees, 1997 Braves and etc as part of the game.

I would like to occasionally have doubleheaders due to rain. Like to see uniforms get muddy while playing in the rain. Like to have home run derby availble online too. I think it would be cool to have interviews for player of the game. I think it would be good idea to show their trophy after winning the world series. I also think during the All Star Game the players should use their regular uniforms.

What do you think?

i think all those things shou;ld definetly be on mlb 13 the show 12 is the same as 11

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 65 (1,020 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I just want to have the option to play shorter seasons. It's really hard to get to draft and do things in the off season when it's impossible to play 162 games before the next game comes out. I propose 54, 108, and 162 game options. It's simple and would make the game SOOO much better.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 65 (986 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012

the game would be so more cooler if you could design you own jerseys, stadium, and team you know like all the madden games.

1. jersey designing

2. stadium designing

3. team designing ( you can pick any players from any team to design your brand new roster )

4. for christ sake when you play 170 games their should be a bigger celebration at the world series when you win honestly its like 30 seconds of celebrating and the commentators dont even sound excited. you should make it more like the celebrations in madden when you win the super bowl

5. add player tattos and you should be able to udate your game to next years roster say you have mlb 11 and your playing as the brewers  you should be able to update to the 2012 roster with norichika aoki, and aramis ramirez

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 65 (982 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I would like to be able to create a new team and sradium. Also be able to argue calls and
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 65 (971 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 2, 2012

One Thing that would be nice would to be able to download  updated roasters into you season mode at anytime  no matter where your at in your season.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 65 (880 Views)