Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 10 2012
By: d61602574 First Son 5 posts

MINECRAFT on PS3

11 replies 12186 views Edited May 10, 2012

FIRST OF ALL PEOPLLLLLLLLLLLE....................................................................... please comment.

Minecraft on ps3 would be sick but what if the Mojang company or whoever put Minecraft on the xbox 360 doesn't want to remake updates and other stuff that they had to redo on the xbox to make it the same as on the computer or if Minecrat is made by the microsoft company I don't think we'll have a chance with getting up on playstation because Minecraft pocket edition wich is on the PSP is called LAMECRAFT....... yeah I know really stoopid but it does seem that the microsoaft is working with minecraft to get it up on xbox 360 because nameing minecraft on the PSP LAMECRAFT. If someone knows if Microsoft isn't really working with Minecraft or has actually made Minecraft please tell me by commenting.

If Minecraft is made by microsoft or if microsoft is working with Minecraft and they actually did put it on the PS3 then they would just make it the same as Pocket Edition Minecraft (LAMECRAFT) wich is only getting nine types of blocks NO survial or hardcor modes and just creative.

I really hope the playstation network looks at these messages beccause if their not then how would they even start to think about getting new or certian things on the playstation

ABOUT 27,000,000 HAVE REGISTERD FOR MINECRAFT ON PC AND ABOUT 5,000,000 PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE GAME ON THE PC. (THIS IS ONLY TO SHOW HOW POPULAR MINECRAFT IS) hopefully playstation network sees this you could simply type " MINECRAFT " on google go to the minecraft page and it'll show how many people have registerd and how many people have bought the game. it'll show you that underneath the youtube video on the front page. (WWW.MINECRAFT.NET).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24162 posts

Re: MINECRAFT on PS3

Apr 22, 2012

Bro, punctuation is your friend. And I prefer the original Minecraft.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5185HzG4jVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (12,186 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Apr 22, 2012

Dude Think about playing a video game now think about lego's wich is more fun.. a video game + in Minecraft you can do alot of other stuff like if you've ever played Minecraft there's survival mode or hardcore mode and Creative mode you can even put your cool creations online and have people do certain missions or just see how amazing your work is and i don't think anybody would want to show their work with lego's as much as they would with their Minecraft work exept those people who have a job with those things and build some pretty cool stuff. Just think about it dude

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24162 posts

Apr 22, 2012

Bro, I don't care, look up the meaning of "humor", and punctuation is still your friend.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 22, 2012

why don't you just stop getting into people's conversations about Minecraft on the PS3 because your going to ruin it for the people who really do want it on the ps3 by makeing the playstation network think that minecraft isn't too popular and not put it on the PS3. wich 27,033,300 people have register the game and 5,651,585 people have actually bought the game

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 22, 2012

you could even type in " MINECRAFT" on google and go to the minecraft page and it will show you the people that have register and the people that have bought the game and every few seconds the go up 1..2.....3..4 yes that fast. BUT SERIOUSLY GO TO THE MINECRAFT PAGE AND CHECK IT OUT DUDE!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 26, 2012

i do agree with u but there is one thing that i have been wondering. wouldnt it be super laggy? i knw ps3 is a super computer but like realy i have a lower graphics card and cannot play it i realy want to, sadly i think that xbox360 has bought out sony for minecraft and i hope that xbox will fall because off the new feauters i mean ps3 u can hoke up a mouse and keyboard and sorry for bad grammer. all i know is that minecraft would be great for ps3 and that is all.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

May 26, 2012

im with the captain on this...just give me a box of lego's and im good..LMAO

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15232 posts

May 27, 2012

Minecraft is published by Microsoft, so its NEVER going to happen.

The creator of it even said he was never going to code it for PS3. My guess is laziness, but I couldnt care less.

I wouldnt even call it a game.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (12,186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Actually it is true if you look it up there as been annoucements saying that minecraft will be on the PS3 PS4 and the Vita. So those that say it won't happen suck it cause it will. GO LOOK IT UP PEOPLE IT IS TRUE MINECRAFT WILL BE ON THE PS3!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (5,407 Views)
0 Likes