Jul 10 2012
By: Sonic_Tank First Son 11 posts
Accepted Solution

MINECRAFT ON VITA?!?!?!

[ Edited ]
12 replies 662 views Edited Jul 10, 2012

There should be minecraft on the vita. Minecraft was on Sony"s Playstation phone Xperia play, so why not the vita? Just another thought ^__^

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2906 posts

Re: MINECRAFT ON VITA?!?!?!

Jul 11, 2012

I think this was said before, a long time ago though, and I think someone said that it couldn't really be on Vita cuz it's somewhat exclusive with XBOX. Not really sure, but I would really love having Minecraft on my Vita.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (643 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10123 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Sonic_Tank wrote:

There should be minecraft on the vita. Minecraft was on Sony"s Playstation phone Xperia play, so why not the vita? Just another thought ^__^

It was not just on Sony's phone, it's just on the Android Market (and the Xperia Play is an Android device so...). It's also a "Pocket Edition" and isn't as full as the actual game on PC

Whether or not Sony can get the rights to the game is completely up in the air

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (631 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Minecraft will not be coming to playstation 3 or Vita. Notch himself has stated that Minecraft Will not be coming to Playstation 3 of Vita because, and i quote "Microsoft gave us a huge bag of money for exclusivity."

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Jul 11, 2012

WoolySpud wrote:

Minecraft will not be coming to playstation 3 or Vita. Notch himself has stated that Minecraft Will not be coming to Playstation 3 of Vita because, and i quote "Microsoft gave us a huge bag of money for exclusivity."

Just like they do with everything else.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (592 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jul 28, 2012

on one gaming site it said mojang/notch  is not putting it on the vita because the vita does not have the right of buttons which is stupid cuz its on the ipad which has no buttons 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Jul 28, 2012
Threw up alittle in my mouth... tastes like 3 week old pizza and hot sause
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2012

Arliman wrote:

WoolySpud wrote:

I personally don't care, because the creation tools of LBP2 (and LBPV) are much, much better. It also takes a lot more brainpower and intelligence to use it too.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice: 16SVoaaAfWtywpQ9GDqqzfoyGvt21XCB6M
Dogecoin is nice too: DU6DPv41zfqbSwvFz8LKYhVcgLsX85B3My
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
580 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:

Arliman wrote:

WoolySpud wrote:

I personally don't care, because the creation tools of LBP2 (and LBPV) are much, much better. It also takes a lot more brainpower and intelligence to use it too.

have you ever play minecraft?, i like LBP but minecraft and LBP and are two completely different things.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Jul 29, 2012

going to agree with this, minecraft and lb2 are totally different in gameplay and building. Both are top notch in their own ways. I would love to see minecraft on Vita as i have been playing it on pc since right after alpha and play almost every day still. It definitely could work on the vita bc as stated, the ipad has no buttons and it plays fine. I think it is more of a microsoft thing bc on their blogs they still are very much promoting and supporting it for xbl. Maybe once that thunder clears but i dont see it happening any time soon, if at all tbh. kind of sad but i can always just play on pc which i rather anyways.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (406 Views)
0 Likes