Nov 15 2012
By: chelseaguy2k11 First Son 1 posts

MGS HD COLLECTION ON DISC VERSUS PS STORE DOWNLOAD

2 replies 64 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

I am wondering if the download versions of MGS2 and MGS3 are substance and subsistence as it just says HD edition on the description.  Itll be annoying if the mgs I got on PS Store wasn't subsistence as I've wanted it for years, I seem to recall a monkey minigame that was missing aswell Smiley Sad. Also, can anybody who downloaded MGS2 tell me if it has the snake stories that are on the disc version 

Message 1 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: MGS HD COLLECTION ON DISC VERSUS PS STORE DOWNLOAD

Nov 15, 2012
The digital versions of the games should be the same as the retail version with the substance and subsistence versions of MGS2 & MGS3.

I suggest you buy the retail version instead of the digital version, you will likely save money this way. Best Buy has an deal for Reward Zone members where you can save $10 off this game...
Message 2 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
838 posts

Re: MGS HD COLLECTION ON DISC VERSUS PS STORE DOWNLOAD

Nov 15, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
The digital versions of the games should be the same as the retail version with the substance and subsistence versions of MGS2 & MGS3.

I suggest you buy the retail version instead of the digital version, you will likely save money this way. Best Buy has an deal for Reward Zone members where you can save $10 off this game...

Black Friday is on it's way, so you should be able to save more money.  The HD collections are missing some things from the Substance and Subsistence versions that were released on the PS2.  It's not a complete version of those releases.

Message 3 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes