Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
2787 posts
 

Re: MAG for Playstation Plus (Playstation Blog.Share)

Jan 12, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Would be fun to play mag again. I miss it so. I just get so much lag and errors from no server maintenance.

Smiley Sad

While I don't get much lag, my game does crash occasionally Smiley Sad

Message 21 of 27 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
190 posts
 

Re: MAG for Playstation Plus (Playstation Blog.Share)

Jan 12, 2013
 
Message 22 of 27 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: MAG for Playstation Plus (Playstation Blog.Share)

Jan 17, 2013

pimentel2 wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Would be fun to play mag again. I miss it so. I just get so much lag and errors from no server maintenance.

Smiley Sad

While I don't get much lag, my game does crash occasionally Smiley Sad


You can thank patch 2.00 for that. Although zipper fixed most of the crash causes, there are still some lingering issues from that patch that will never be fixed.

 

The bright side is that the game will automatically put you back in the game you got crashed out of and keep your ribbons and points.

Message 23 of 27 (246 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
2787 posts
 

Re: MAG for Playstation Plus (Playstation Blog.Share)

Jan 22, 2013

khknight wrote:

pimentel2 wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Would be fun to play mag again. I miss it so. I just get so much lag and errors from no server maintenance.

Smiley Sad

While I don't get much lag, my game does crash occasionally Smiley Sad


You can thank patch 2.00 for that. Although zipper fixed most of the crash causes, there are still some lingering issues from that patch that will never be fixed.

 

The bright side is that the game will automatically put you back in the game you got crashed out of and keep your ribbons and points.


Today I learned. I did not know that!

Message 24 of 27 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: MAG for Playstation Plus (Playstation Blog.Share)

Jan 22, 2013

I would try this again. MAG was the first online FPS I ever played. I was terrible and had no idea what I was doing lol.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 25 of 27 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/20/2008
Offline
609 posts
 

Re: MAG for Playstation Plus (Playstation Blog.Share)

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

I let my friend borrow my copy of MAG so I havent played again in a few months. Bought the game two years ago then tried to return it to game stop where they guy would give me a dollar for it. No thanks the disk and case is worth more than a dollar. Long story short I started playing it again and gotten to love it.

 

Hence my Sig Picture is from MAG.




Message 26 of 27 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
2787 posts
 

Re: MAG for Playstation Plus (Playstation Blog.Share)

Jan 23, 2013

ceedub2 wrote:

I let my friend borrow my copy of MAG so I havent played again in a few months. Bought the game two years ago then tried to return it to game stop where they guy would give me a dollar for it. No thanks the disk and case is worth more than a dollar. Long story short I started playing it again and gotten to love it.

 

Hence my Sig Picture is from MAG.


And this is why I will always keep MAG. Sony should really consider releasing it for free, especially considering how much it's worth, and yet it's a pretty solid game!

Message 27 of 27 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes