Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 23 2012
By: MAGtrail_now_MAG Lombax Warrior 126 posts

MAG and PSN store problems

6 replies 118 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

- About US store

1- the game can not be reached via Search feature (I could not reach it anymore)

2- the game is so expensive 30$ * !!

- About promotions **

1- No game bundle or ultimate edition available

2- No discounts available for the DLCs in PS+ even

* I can hardly accept this price, if it is Game bundle !!

** A lot of PS1/PS2/PS3 games have promotions/bundle and MAG doesn't !!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9400 posts

Re: MAG and PSN store problems

Dec 23, 2012
I think the content is worth every penny. You are complaining about the DLC price? One pack is free and the other is 4.99. These packs used to be 10.00 a piece. What do you need a game bundle for?

As for the price of the game itself? You shouldn't buy it online then. I don't know why digital prices are so much more but they are. It's even worse on Xbox with games. Maybe Zipper is just looking for a way to pay for the dedicated servers. I mean you go to GameStop and buy it preowned for 4.99.

Mag is also still in the search. You just have to scroll down far enough.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Dec 23, 2012
there is NO free DLCs for MAG and each DLC costs 10$

Im from EGYPT, No online store and no CDs available with good price (10$ or lower)

Concerning the US store price, do u know that the game worth about 15$ in the EU store?!

I can buy it form EU store, but im making this topic seeking them to reduce the price to reasonable one. Moreover, i hope to buy this game as bundle better. I provide suggestions to improve game sales.

Concerning search engine, i will check that, although the different games should appear at the far top first and after that detailed content for each game

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Ya. The game was 70 bucks when first released. You could probably by a used copy at a games store.

Just to note the game is no longer supported  by the developer because Zipper has closed there doors.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9400 posts

Dec 24, 2012
That's weird if the US store is showing it at 10.00 a pack. From my PS3, it shows the first pack is now free and the second pack is 4.99.

I also didn't know Zipper shut down. I have been gone for quite some time and have been out of the loop. It's nice to know though that Sony still supports the game. You probably wouldn't see that on other platforms. I just hope somebody can make a game as innovating as Mag. It's the best multiplayer shooter I have played and do much better than those games with only single objectives that everybody praises like COD and Battlefield.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Murderstyle75

U r right in all what u said. im really sorry. I checked the prices in different store deals with $ also (SA) :smileysad:

Interdiction pack is free but it is not Downloadable . in UK store it is not free and costs about 10$. this is serious problem.

So till now
--------------
1- The game is reachable via search feature

2- Interdiction is not downloadable

3- The game seems to be expensive + No bundle or ultimate edition offered for the game

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
375 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Does MAG even still have a community? The last time I played it was like a year ago.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes