Highlighted
Mar 17 2013
By: RabbitfrogTwo First Son 3 posts

Lumines Electronic Symphony - No high score upload, World Block Contri.

2 replies 211 views Edited Mar 17, 2013
I just spent over 30 mins trying to google this problem. All I found was an old topic with no replies. Has anyone experienced this? It's very discouraging to play all day then click on the rankings and see 0 next to my name. XP builds up, there is a live feed from PSN update I see other people chipping away at the world block but it is as if I don't exist to the leader boards none of my high scores appear anywhere except for some two week old one.
Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Re: Lumines Electronic Symphony - No high score upload, World Block Contri.

Mar 18, 2013
I saw this answer on Gamefaqs:

"To everyone experiencing this issue -- I believe I've found a fix. In settings, Disable 'Auto-Sign In To PlayStation Network". Then, when you touch the Leaderboards Icon, you should see your score. If not, exit the game, or play another mode, then come back and check -- it should be there. It might take 5-15 minutes to show up, but at least it'll be there."

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Lumines Electronic Symphony - No high score upload, World Block Contri.

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

Enable "Auto sign in PSN" I'm sure about that.

By doing that, everytime you finish a round, the loading time would be longer, to update you high score to world leaderboard/ destroy world block. Or discover game's game good from your friend or people around.

By not signing in PSN, you can only get trophy and nothing more.

EDIT: I dont know there is a patch or not, back to the time I play LES, the trophies dont not auto pop up, you have to exit game, then start again, then the trophies which you did archive in previous play time, would pop up.

Message 3 of 3 (200 Views)
0 Likes